6 Soft synths Need beta testers to new synths (Anyone intrested?)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DOWNLOAD///http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/79666950/file.html

Im in need of beta testers to all my synths. You will ofc get all synths for free. I need feedback eventually buggs etc.

Im also in need of preset makers for the synths. And if you wanted to make money of the presets feel free to do so. (Mean if you wanted to sell any presets)

Too Phatty

Siberia

MiniWasp

EX1

Too Phatty Multi Effect

RAW.

DOWNLOAD///http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/79666950/file.html

Let me know if your intrested.

8)
Last edited by yobare on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Another hour, another thread, lol. I downloaded the 4 pack from the other thread and I look forward to giving them a run out and reporting back. Just want to say thanks for your efforts so far and for sharing.

Slight quibble I know, but some of the labels are near impossible to read.

Hint: add a delay to your LFO's :wink:

Will I be able to read the labels better then, kriminal ?

Defo a delay would be wonderful.

Works well on Reaper and X2 so far
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

bob bobwood wrote:Slight quibble I know, but some of the labels are near impossible to read.
Had a look at the 4 synths package too and i agree. Almost impossible to read most of those.

Also the fact that you have to cycle through a quite long list of waveforms instead of selecting one from a drop-down menu is not really user friendly.

With those 4 synths i also don't really get the major difference. They seem to be quite similar, just with different GUI and a different arrangement of the modules. All 6 synths seem to be based on subtractive synthesis, so "nothing special".

Most interesting IMO is the "To Phatty" synth. Maybe a focus on that one or Siberia (which got a nice GUI) would make more sense than working on 6 synths at once...

Based on my experience with beta testing i don't know if doing beta tests for 6 synths at once is really working.

I also don't get the "Mini" part in the names. For a "Mini" synth those seem to be quite big and have quite a lot of features.

Just a few thoughts...

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

This synths Will be focused most

To phatty
Siberia
Wasp

I Will fix what you told me to do im on mobile phone now.

Cycling through a long list of waveforms, hm, maybe it should say Powered by SynthEdit rather than by JB Sound Technology :D Beta-testing sounds odd with standard SE synths ^^

Judging just from your images, your user interfaces look nice in terms of colors, especially To Phatty and Mini Bass.

With To Phatty (or did you mean Too Phatty?) I suggest moving the forth oscillator to the top row where the filter is now, without the Type column (what does that even refer to?) in between.

4 identical oscillators on a VA synth seems a bit much. But since you have so many oscillators, it might make sense to be able to spread them in the panorama.

Since you have 4 oscillators and two filters, it might also make sense to be able to switch between serial and parallel filter modes and to route different oscillators through either filter.

What does pitch refer to when you already have octave, semi and fine tuners?

The oscillator 1 label is placed too high and off center, gee...

And I agree with the others, I would rather make one really good synth instead of 6 mediocre ones...

Fixed.

Labels 1 size bigger.
added sync to lfo for siberia.
Added multi effect here.
And about the oscilator waveforms is that its usefull having all those its more simple to make that bass you want for example.

What is your ideas for the oscilator waveforms? Using lesser oscilators or mybe make drop down menu?

Johan.

Thanks Yobare!

EX1 sounds great ! Good job mate :) !
Music is the essence of life.

https://www.srvmusicmaker.com/

thxn for the affort in testing. Try also out to phatty it have nice sound.

Im currently working on a simple trancegate that will be kinda usefull.

yobare wrote:thxn for the affort in testing. Try also out to phatty it have nice sound.

Im currently working on a simple trancegate that will be kinda usefull.
Fantastic ! Can't wait :)Also the RAW-Miniwasp sounds good and very practical for modern day house music 8)
Music is the essence of life.

https://www.srvmusicmaker.com/

just need to tell you that to phatty will be updated soon.

And tell me if you find any buggs let me know.

Return to “Instruments”