Updated FreePacks at Hollow Sun...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We've updated the Freepacks on the site.

Amongst them, you'll find THE PolyMoog Keyboard 280e 'Vox Humana' (THE sound used on Gary Numan's 'Cars'), Polymoog Strings I and II, various pads, Ensoniq SQ80 strings, Buddhist instruments, Novachord, Speak & Spell and Novation BassStation...

These raise the ante as to what expect of a freebie with sumptuous GUIs and flexibility one doesn't even get from some 'payware' Kontakt products - an LFO, multimode/dual slope filter, dual envelopes for a great deal of synthesis flexibility plus chorus > flange/phase shifter > stereo/mono echo into convolution reverb with custom impulses multiFX all in an an easy to use and compact panel. They come with documentation and many with preset variations. There are some simpler Kontakt 3.5 freebies too. And they are all free for you to enjoy.

These are not compromised or crippled in any way - all perfectly looped and totally and professionally usable. My thanks (as always) to Mario/Evil Dragon of this parish for his masterful scripting.

Why? Well, we believe in bringing quality sounds at affordable prices and you don't get cheaper than free. Also, it gives a taster of what's on offer and what we get up to here at HS Towers. We do ok out of this business so it's nice to give a bit back. And yes, if these entice some to put their hands in their pockets and buy some stuff, so much the better.

DETAILS

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Stephen

NOTE: They require the full version of Kontakt 4.2.4. They WILL work with the free Kontakt Player but in 'Demo Mode' and will be time limited

Thanks so much...HOLLOW SUN ROCKS!! :D
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Thanks!

I don't have Kontakt unfortunately, but is there anyway to get the wav files used for those? :pray:

Thanks - much appreciated!

Examigan wrote:I don't have Kontakt unfortunately, but is there anyway to get the wav files used for those? :pray:
The NKI's work in Kontakt Player demo mode, you just need to relaunch Kontakt Player every 15 minutes... ;)

I have the sounds from before they were remastered, and must say they really have come out shining. For example, combining Aeropad with Aquarium breeds one mighty pad :)

And the almighty Vox Humana, makes me feel like I'm Billy Currie on the Living Ornaments '79 tour :tu:

Numanoid wrote:
Examigan wrote:I don't have Kontakt unfortunately, but is there anyway to get the wav files used for those? :pray:
The NKI's work in Kontakt Player demo mode, you just need to relaunch Kontakt Player every 15 minutes... ;)

I have the sounds from before they were remastered, and must say they really have come out shining. For example, combining Aeropad with Aquarium breeds one mighty pad :)

And the almighty Vox Humana, makes me feel like I'm Billy Currie on the Living Ornaments '79 tour :tu:
Ok, but it would still be cool to get the samples. I will try the Demo mode and check them out. Thanks :)

Return to “Instruments”