Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

How to stop Strummaker III from retriggering with each chord change

Official support for: indiginus.com

Moderator: tcollins

geekrick
KVRer

1 post since 7 Feb, 2013, from Edinburgh

Postby geekrick; Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:47 am How to stop Strummaker III from retriggering with each chord change

Hi all,
I love the sound of this amazing library by indiginus and the Strumsequencer is great in certain scenarios. However the way it works is a bit inconvenient in others. If a chord is not played a full bar then upon changing the chord in the middle retriggers the strum pattern from the beginning. That's not desirable most of the time. Is there any way around it? I know I can break it into required sizes and switch using the pattern keyswitch everytime. But there is only option for 3 user patterns and this makes it quite an inefficient solution.

All I need is the pattern sequence to be decoupled from the chords and continue regardless of which beat in the pattern I change the chord in. I mean this feature was even present in the now ancient Virtual Guitar. It also works for Real Guitar. I just don't like the sound of those after playing with the Indiginus ones.

Please Help.
tcollins
KVRist

268 posts since 29 May, 2006

Postby tcollins; Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 pm

We are updating StrumMaker this spring, and we plan to include a latching feature and possibly chord recognition.

TC
AgusHardiman
KVRer

5 posts since 18 Feb, 2013

Postby AgusHardiman; Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:41 pm

tcollins wrote:We are updating StrumMaker this spring, and we plan to include a latching feature and possibly chord recognition.

TC

Is this features available in SM III ?

Regards,
Agus Hardiman
tcollins
KVRist

268 posts since 29 May, 2006

Postby tcollins; Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:37 pm

No. We're working on StrumMaker 4.
AgusHardiman
KVRer

5 posts since 18 Feb, 2013

Postby AgusHardiman; Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:58 pm

tcollins wrote:No. We're working on StrumMaker 4.

Thanks ! Looking forwad to this...especially the chord recognition feature because it's a killer feature ;)

Regards,
Agus Hardiman
yellukhan
KVRian

528 posts since 10 Mar, 2004

Postby yellukhan; Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:52 pm

+1 chord recognition

Moderator: tcollins

Return to Indiginus