What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

How to stop Strummaker III from retriggering with each chord change

Official support for: indiginus.com

Moderator: tcollins

geekrick
KVRer

1 post since 7 Feb, 2013, from Edinburgh

Postby geekrick; Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:47 am How to stop Strummaker III from retriggering with each chord change

Hi all,
I love the sound of this amazing library by indiginus and the Strumsequencer is great in certain scenarios. However the way it works is a bit inconvenient in others. If a chord is not played a full bar then upon changing the chord in the middle retriggers the strum pattern from the beginning. That's not desirable most of the time. Is there any way around it? I know I can break it into required sizes and switch using the pattern keyswitch everytime. But there is only option for 3 user patterns and this makes it quite an inefficient solution.

All I need is the pattern sequence to be decoupled from the chords and continue regardless of which beat in the pattern I change the chord in. I mean this feature was even present in the now ancient Virtual Guitar. It also works for Real Guitar. I just don't like the sound of those after playing with the Indiginus ones.

Please Help.
tcollins
KVRist

217 posts since 29 May, 2006

Postby tcollins; Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 pm

We are updating StrumMaker this spring, and we plan to include a latching feature and possibly chord recognition.

TC
AgusHardiman
KVRer

5 posts since 18 Feb, 2013

Postby AgusHardiman; Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:41 pm

tcollins wrote:We are updating StrumMaker this spring, and we plan to include a latching feature and possibly chord recognition.

TC

Is this features available in SM III ?

Regards,
Agus Hardiman
tcollins
KVRist

217 posts since 29 May, 2006

Postby tcollins; Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:37 pm

No. We're working on StrumMaker 4.
AgusHardiman
KVRer

5 posts since 18 Feb, 2013

Postby AgusHardiman; Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:58 pm

tcollins wrote:No. We're working on StrumMaker 4.

Thanks ! Looking forwad to this...especially the chord recognition feature because it's a killer feature ;)

Regards,
Agus Hardiman
yellukhan
KVRist

386 posts since 10 Mar, 2004

Postby yellukhan; Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:52 pm

+1 chord recognition

Moderator: tcollins

Return to Indiginus