Ableton Live and RMV

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Right now, I'm using ableton live with a tascam us-144, an akia xr20 and a korg x15 synth.

When I load up the RMv and try to play the loops from the library, they are out of sync, I've looked into my set up panel to try and see if it is a latency problem with my set which has been sync flawlessly for the past year.

The major problem I'm facing is that I can't set the tempo for the loops at all with in RMV unless I'm missing a major setting ?

Has anyone been able to get the RMV to sync with external hardware fore live performances ?

Before you say it is the tascam issue, I've spent the past year dealing with older equipment and for some reason the RMV drum synth is showing that same kind of latency issue that none of my other VSTi's have.

When I had the RMV in my cubase setup , it sync'd up perfectly asnd I was able to create live performances with the loops inside of the rmv, but with ableton , i'm not able to get ti to work.

any help would be great !

my cheap fix :

click the preferences then midi sync tab. Start clicking on the midi ports buttons until it gets in sync.

Not really my ideal solution but it works for now...

It still isn't syncing right. I've tried everything , ever having my hardware akai xr20 as the master and it still fails to midi sync well enough to use live. :(

RMV always syncs to the host, so whatever Live is giving (or able to give) to RMV, thats what it syncs to. We're not aware of any issues in this respect.

It fails to sync and none of the effect controls work when trying to use "edit all" in Ableton Live.

Very frustrating . Also find the loops sections is very choppy and pretty much unusable with Ableton.

Even if I assign a loop to apd and put in the measure of music, it doesn't run at the tempo fo Ableton Live.

Return to “LinPlug”