Anyone else holding of all reverb purchases till Exponential release?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Michael Carnes wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:http://www.internetslang.com/FML.asp
Does anyone know his transfer policies though?
My policies or Martin's? For ExponentialAudio, you can easily transfer to another owner. iLok will charge you a fee for that service, but I don't. The exceptions are NFRs that I might provide for educational sales or reviewers.

Well, LOL< that is very fair regarding NFR's.if you feel you would like me to review your plugins please feel free :hihi:

Hey all kidding aside that's wonderful and fair transfer policy, thanks Michael.

At least, unlike mcdsp, eastwest, etc, you realised ilok2 is not cracked at all, so if someone sells your plugin, it simply means that they are not using it anymore.. Thanks for not being paranoid :tu:

TheoM wrote:you'd probably be better off to buy both of michael's instead of the LX

(imo)
That's exactly what I'm going to do

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Cool!

TheoM wrote:Cool!
Heading over to buy Phoenix now, in time I might be able to afford R2 as well, but for now Phoenix sounds so nice in the demos.

I'll have to use reverb just a little differently from how I am used to. I started doing this recently, putting things in small rooms just to take them away from the speaker slightly and give them a space. You can hear this in parts of my last soundbank demo for Sylenth1. But I found that what I had wasn't quite working, I was losing some definition of my sound.

Now I am looking forward to see if AE can do it without problems and from all accounts, users feedback and audio demos, I think it excels there.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Effects”