Headcase escapes into the wild!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah that would be a bonus..

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Ken McLaren wrote:
(I believe there is another third party head site coming too, but more on that later as I know more.)
With descriptors 0f each head I hope :D
Yes this would be great and much needed!!
Answer The Call
While You Still Hear It All
Cause Nobody Will If You Won't. DT

the browser is nothing to do with us the vas browser is Acmebargigs browser designed by there indian friend Amit Talwar who works with this Developer
Ask the great guys at Acme to enable the browser that is cahced on the site http://vas.uphero.com/vasapi.php? they disabled it.

Take a read inside The vas browsers coding nothing to do with Vas they wrote it.

also updated Info @ www.ampskindesigns.com info on why Ampskindesigns.com and Virtualampstash.com no longer supports these people

S1770 wrote:the browser is nothing to do with us the vas browser is Acmebargigs browser designed by there indian friend Amit Talwar who works with this Developer
Ask the great guys at Acme to enable the browser that is cahced on the site http://vas.uphero.com/vasapi.php? they disabled it.

Take a read inside The vas browsers coding nothing to do with Vas they wrote it.

also updated Info @ www.ampskindesigns.com info on why Ampskindesigns.com and Virtualampstash.com no longer supports these people
No matter how you look at this. It makes no sense whatsoever from any point of view.
You also seem to forget to mention that development was partially stopped by a heart attack.
But all in all. This looks like a child fit!
What are you expecting to get from posting this?
If you decided to freely support ABG. It was your idea and desicion, no one coarsed you into doing so. Right?
My personal opinon off course
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

S1770 wrote: also updated Info @ www.ampskindesigns.com info on why Ampskindesigns.com and Virtualampstash.com no longer supports these people
It does not provide info on why you no longer support these people
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
S1770 wrote: also updated Info @ www.ampskindesigns.com info on why Ampskindesigns.com and Virtualampstash.com no longer supports these people
The links don't work any more, good riddance I say.

icantdub wrote: The links don't work any more, good riddance I say.
Yep!
Childish fit I'd say! :?
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

icantdub wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
The links don't work any more, good riddance I say.
Yep..

It saddens me that 2 great guys can't get along....
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

Dear Ken,

I was an early buyer but did not participate in beta testing (sorry). I only now had an opportunity to test the headcase release and I must commend you on your incredible work.

Lots to explore but looking forward to it. I also am loving the clean tones.

Very well done and much respect.

:)

Thanks Stimresp. It certainly was a lot of work.. haha

Hi Guys, We have been hard at work getting betas ready. As you guys may know, we had to reorganize our schedule to accomodate some unforseen stuff that happened. The good news is, we're back on course now!

Our VAS Browser replacement has hit beta! I'm not sure it really needs much more testing, but there is a couple things we need to know. The quickest and best way to find out was to add it to beta. Specifically, we are using the .NET 4 framework and want to see how many of you already have it installed.

About the APP.
We have tried to place as much information and social connection at your fingertips as possible. Some will use the social aspects of it and some will not, the point is it's there.
You can install, download, upload, read and make comments on heads, rate heads, go to the face book group, post a head to face book and elsewhere.. etc..Lots of improvements on the original VAS browser that was shipped with Head Case.

Those of you who are pre-purchasers, or new members, can go to http://acmebargig.com/beta/viewtopic.ph ... 642#p17642 to download the beta..

There is a limited number of heads available there right now, but that will grow as this app gets used more, and we become more proactive at adding heads. One step at a time..

Fender Fuse amp-interface gui uses both .net and Silverfish
...err, Silverlight :hihi:
The issues users faced, centered around multiple .nets being
installed, against various versions of silverlights,
and users being clueless as to which versions were
needed by any given app, or which app dragged them in.

Then when clean installs were done, to drain the morass
it was sometimes like lap 497 at Daytona :-o

In post race interviews, users could access
new ampsim items, interact with online preset collections,
and apply firmware updates, in an account based gui,
that is bundled with Mustang amps. If they can, you can.

Maybe there are some pre-rolled tutorials on living with
multiple .nets out in googleville,
in case something goes thump in the night.
Cheers

I think so long as we can stick with an older framework, we'll be better off. Since that post we have brought it down to .NET 3.5. Who knows?

Just like everything else we try, this too is another learning experience..

There seems to be a problem registering on your site. I have tried several times but I never get an e mail with my authorization. I really like Headcase but this is pretty annoying.

Andy B

Return to “Effects”