MMultiAnalyzer Review

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A short review of MMultiAnalyzer. Not very deep, but with some points to think about.

http://www.musicradar.com/gear/tech/com ... zer-571103

I love this analyzer.

Thanks and Greetings

Marek

MMultiAnalyzer is great for sure. The main thing missing (for me) is an oscilloscope/waveform analyzer. That is, the frequency domain is well covered, but the time domain is severely lacking IMO. I'd love to use MMultiAnalyzer to visualize the effect of a dynamic plugin by putting one pre and one post plugin and overlay the waveforms.

Vojtech is a good, hard working guy who really listens to his customers. I'm pretty sure we'll see something in the time domain sooner or later.

having this ui up at the same time as voxengo glisseq really slowed each other down :? Anyone else noticed something similar?
:hug:

Multianalyzer caught my attention when I was checking out Melda EQ's very useful and instructive tool, which I just may get..

a Goniometer would be a nice addition too.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Thanks folks!

glisseq : It is visualisation and host, what OS do you have?

oscilloscope : It has been planned for some time, but the trouble is the multitrack processing - spectral view can be a few ms out of sync (which is inevitable with multitrack processing without sidechaining or other complicated routing), but oscilloscope cannot. So I don't really know if it would be realistic in all hosts (for example Logic is problematic as hell...).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Glisseq has visualisation, host is Mulab 5 32 bit, OS is win 7 64 bit (gpu is a fast one)

Crackbaby wrote:Glisseq has visualisation, host is Mulab 5 32 bit, OS is win 7 64 bit (gpu is a fast one)
Ok, I'll check.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: oscilloscope : It has been planned for some time, but the trouble is the multitrack processing - spectral view can be a few ms out of sync (which is inevitable with multitrack processing without sidechaining or other complicated routing), but oscilloscope cannot. So I don't really know if it would be realistic in all hosts (for example Logic is problematic as hell...).
Personally, I'm mostly interested in a "coarser" visualization of the wave form over time, not exactly down to an actual oscilloscope level. Ie., more like Maximus:

A couple of milliseconds delay wouldn't be problematic in that case I guess. To keep multiple tracks in sync, maybe there could be a knob to manually shift the visualization of single tracks back/forward as required.

If there was a real "oscilloscope" in the analyzer, there should be an option to sync on rising/falling flanks etc (see s(m)exoscope) to keep the phase of multiple tracks in sync. Again, a couple of milliseconds wouldn't hurt here, I suppose.

Just a couple of ideas.

Melda, now i don't get any graphical slowdown using both gliss and MMultiAnalyzer :? Maybe it was some combination with another plugin's gui .. ill see if i can spot it again.

Crackbaby wrote:Melda, now i don't get any graphical slowdown using both gliss and MMultiAnalyzer :? Maybe it was some combination with another plugin's gui .. ill see if i can spot it again.
It could have been anything, for example antivirus, some other
cleanup services...
Vojtech

I was just reading this. :D I already knew that Melda plugins are amazing :tu:

Return to “MeldaProduction”