Imposcar banks????

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are there any commercial soundsets for Imposcar or Imposcar 2 ?

cheers
classic

classic wrote:Are there any commercial soundsets for Imposcar or Imposcar 2 ?

cheers
classic
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr/catalog/produ ... 9238da12d0

Check those out :)

I dont remember making them :hihi:

The Kriminal ones on there are free right? Those 2 aren't really "commercial" banks, but thanks for the link as I didn't know about those.

Also thanks to Kriminal for making them :)
Last edited by Examigan on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

http://www.soundgasmdesign.com/presets/cicada

This is a bank by Leslie Sanford the creator of Cobalt and PhaserCM (among other things).

grymmjack wrote:http://www.soundgasmdesign.com/presets/cicada

This is a bank by Leslie Sanford the creator of Cobalt and PhaserCM (among other things).
Thanks grymmjack :)

Off-Topic here: I wish Leslie would have continued supporting/developing Cobalt, I had that on my wish list.

It's funny cause for such an utterly superb synth it never really garnered huge 3rd party bank attention. :shrug:

However there is a large proportion of the 1,000+ factory presets that are excellent :)

One of the pads i used in a song of mine, called semi skimmed pad in imposcar, well cause imposcar is 32 bit and i don't own it anymore, and am remixing the song, i spent over 8 HOURS trying to find a replacement and i haven't been able to. After flicking through every pad of every synth i have and getting close with ADSR adjustments, i was just never happy and gave up. Spent the absolute entire night on that one patch.

It's a deceptively simple pad with fast attack but i guess it's the whole "feel" of it. that feel is what makes imposcar special. I actually bounced it to audio in 2005 when i first wrote the chords but since i sold imposcar i don't know if it's morally correct to use the bounced audio now,

In any case i put it the track remix on hold till the 64 bit comes out so i can rebuy :)

classic wrote:Are there any commercial soundsets for Imposcar or Imposcar 2 ?

cheers
classic

Just noticed you started the topic. Aren't you a sound designer? Maybe you could do a nice bank for it?

I have been making a bunch of presets for Saurus and ElectraX lately, but I never made my own for impOSCar...I gotta start some soon.

In your account at the GForce site, there are banks you can download as well. If you have ImpOSCar 1, then you have even more banks you can download for it in your GForce account.

TheoM wrote:It's a deceptively simple pad with fast attack but i guess it's the whole "feel" of it. that feel is what makes imposcar special. I actually bounced it to audio in 2005 when i first wrote the chords but since i sold imposcar i don't know if it's morally correct to use the bounced audio now,
As far as I'm concerned, it is, so go ahead.

And if you're interested in the 64 bit impOSCar2, let me know and I'll message you when it goes live.

hi jon, very exciting post from you. as an owner of imposcar2 who switched to a complete 64bit system i would be extremely interested in a 64bit version of imposcar2. do you have some info when this will be available or is there even a beta to try? thanks in advance and cheers

Gosh wrote:hi jon, very exciting post from you. as an owner of imposcar2 who switched to a complete 64bit system i would be extremely interested in a 64bit version of imposcar2. do you have some info when this will be available or is there even a beta to try? thanks in advance and cheers
It is frustratingly close, but the problem with software development is that you can't predict how long issues, even seemingly small ones, will take to fix, or how many things you will find along the way that the beta testers didn't notice (that's the really disheartening bit).

JonHodgson wrote:
Gosh wrote:hi jon, very exciting post from you. as an owner of imposcar2 who switched to a complete 64bit system i would be extremely interested in a 64bit version of imposcar2. do you have some info when this will be available or is there even a beta to try? thanks in advance and cheers
It is frustratingly close, but the problem with software development is that you can't predict how long issues, even seemingly small ones, will take to fix, or how many things you will find along the way that the beta testers didn't notice (that's the really disheartening bit).
I thought I heard of work on a 64-bit Minimonsta too, but maybe I heard wrong. :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”