new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Beatmaker 2
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

mojofunk wrote:Loopseque!
Is that working for you? Doesn't seem to cooperate- whether I load it first or from Audiobus, the screen is all messed up.
If I start it, and don't start AB, no problem...
Edit, fixed that by switching to a different screen in Loopseque, but it still doesn't work-won't stay loaded in AB.
Maybe AB compliant version coming soon?

Aural Chaos wrote:
mojofunk wrote:Loopseque!
Is that working for you? Doesn't seem to cooperate- whether I load it first or from Audiobus, the screen is all messed up.
If I start it, and don't start AB, no problem...
If you go back to the menu screen then resume the screen is ok..... Can't find the AB controls if I do that tho.
Instant human just add coffee

sealpt wrote:This might help possibly:
https://intua.zendesk.com/entries/23177 ... s-tutorial
As far as we know this version of Loopseque is not yet compatible. They don't mention Audiobus in the update description either.

Yep, jumping the gun here...

AudiobusApp wrote:
sealpt wrote:This might help possibly:
https://intua.zendesk.com/entries/23177 ... s-tutorial
As far as we know this version of Loopseque is not yet compatible. They don't mention Audiobus in the update description either.
It shows up in your drop down inputs list though,......
Instant human just add coffee

BiancaNeve wrote:
Ungh... Well, that's a little 'oopsie' of the Loopseque developers then. It should disappear in the next hour or so until they submit an update to Loopseque that actually contains Audiobus.

EDIT: Also: thanks for the hint!

AudiobusApp wrote:
BiancaNeve wrote:
Ungh... Well, that's a little 'oopsie' of the Loopseque developers then. It should disappear in the next hour or so until they submit an update to Loopseque that actually contains Audiobus.

How is that list updated anyway? Does Audiobus need internet connection?!
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:
AudiobusApp wrote:
BiancaNeve wrote:

How is that list updated anyway? Does Audiobus need internet connection?!
No, Audiobus works without an internet connection... but having one helps. That way Audiobus can figure out which apps are Audiobus compatible right now and which ones of them are already installed on a device. It has to do with URL-schemes, if you're interested in that.

I'm just interested in that you do not collect any information, or about my usage of Audiobus or any other related apps.
Seems like a strange way of determening what apps are available to Audiobus.

BMoore wrote: Seems like a strange way of determening what apps are available to Audiobus.
It might seem strange but it's the only way (that we know of) to do it. Think about it from a technical perspective: We need to be able to update the Audiobus app while it's on your device so it can show the icon and proper name and all the supported ports of apps that might not be running in the background already. This information is just not there if the app isn't live, so Audiobus needs to get it from somewhere else. We can't compile it into Audiobus, because new apps appear on a daily basis and their supported features change after they've gone live.

BMoore wrote:I'm just interested in that you do not collect any information, or about my usage of Audiobus or any other related apps.
At the moment the Audiobus app does not collect any information about its users. Should this ever change we'll announce it in a privacy policy and you'll be able to make a decision on if it is acceptable to you or not.

The Audiobus SDK included in other apps does not collect any information about users either.

Re: Loopseque - you are right: I may have jumped the gun, and was in fact just enjoying the Midi Clock and background audio, running alongside but not within audiobus. Sorry for the false alarm! There seems to be a small bit of midi latency present; when I send Midi Start from Thumbjam to Modrums looper slot with a drum loop and Loopseque also, the two do not line up quite well. I had to screw around with midi latency settings within Ableton Live when I built a laptop/hardware rig, but there is no provision for this on any of the iPads apps. More experimentation needed.

edit: Loopseque has Midi delay compensation! First time I've seen that in ios. Nice.

mothergarage wrote:
J.C wrote:Anybody else having graphics issues with iElectribe? There is some buttons and the ValveForce logo missing since the update.
Yes, me too. But I had it even before the update. Posted on the (unofficial) Korg forums but got no further response. Some blame it on jailbreak.
after upgrading to ios6.x and jailbreaking again I can tell you that Winterboard seems to be the culprit. deleted it an the grafics are back to normal.

synthmate

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”