What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

my first step sequencer not working

Official support for: energy-xt.com

Moderators: insertpizhere, jorgen, pHz, bluedad

mute
KVRist

198 posts since 2 Jan, 2004

Postby mute; Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:47 am

woah, sorry for the late response and missing the link. i'll check them out this weekend ! tnx man
spacedad
KVRAF

4713 posts since 25 Apr, 2002, from the bottom of the barrel

Postby spacedad; Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:24 am

i got a reply from niall:
niall moody wrote:I've done some investigation, and the reason it doesn't work is that XT2 doesn't send any time signature information to plugins. The step sequencer needs to know this so it can work out when the next bar start's coming and sync to it. Presumably when XT1's running as a plugin it just passes on the time signature information it gets from the host rather than generating it itself, which is why that doesn't work either.

does this make sense,jorgen?
Moe Shinola
KVRian

1411 posts since 11 Nov, 2004, from Kansas City, MO

Postby Moe Shinola; Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 pm

http://www.meesha.nl/vst/apollo.html

This one works. There's also a simpler, single seq version of it on the same website. That's the one I've been using.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}
spacedad
KVRAF

4713 posts since 25 Apr, 2002, from the bottom of the barrel

Postby spacedad; Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:53 pm

my bigsteps set work too,but my kids still love 'myfirststepsequencer',there's nothing quite like it,!
i'd love to have it working again,
if it's true that 'XT2 doesn't send any time signature information to plugins',maybe there's a way round it,like making a midi vst to send the data to myfirststepseq?
Previous

Moderators: insertpizhere, jorgen, pHz, bluedad

Return to energyXT