my first step sequencer not working

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

woah, sorry for the late response and missing the link. i'll check them out this weekend ! tnx man

i got a reply from niall:
niall moody wrote:I've done some investigation, and the reason it doesn't work is that XT2 doesn't send any time signature information to plugins. The step sequencer needs to know this so it can work out when the next bar start's coming and sync to it. Presumably when XT1's running as a plugin it just passes on the time signature information it gets from the host rather than generating it itself, which is why that doesn't work either.
does this make sense,jorgen?

http://www.meesha.nl/vst/apollo.html

This one works. There's also a simpler, single seq version of it on the same website. That's the one I've been using.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

my bigsteps set work too,but my kids still love 'myfirststepsequencer',there's nothing quite like it,!
i'd love to have it working again,
if it's true that 'XT2 doesn't send any time signature information to plugins',maybe there's a way round it,like making a midi vst to send the data to myfirststepseq?

Return to “energyXT”