What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

its caturday, yay!

Classic threads from OT live on here...

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

40209 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 pm

She's better this morning. But the poor ol' gal is getting old.
KVRAF

4930 posts since 1 Aug, 2003, from kingdom of plop

Postby cptgone; Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:33 am

how weird and sad it feels to post here now that Ian is gone. but i guess he wouldn't have wanted us to let this thread die.

here, kitty kitty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hXmpxki_Peo

Steam's new Big Picture mode enticed me to finally get a xbox controller, wireless mouse and keyboard, so i can play (and surf) on my telly, from the comfort of my couch. my cats love it! i often find myself covered in cats, unable to reach my cup of tea (only inches away) or hold my controller without stretching my arms upward :)
and of course, the troublesome one likes to scratch the telly (even as i type this) - i'm amazed she hasn't toppled it yet.

yesterday, i had my roof fixed, which was quite a traumatic experience for my sweethearts, who aren't used to me having visitors much. i spent the day checking up on them and comforting them, and making sure the troublesome one didn't run into the street only to start panicking, be lost, and head toward the traffic, as she has on several occasions in the past. i found their new hiding space (a drawer in a table positioned between couches), i'd never have guessed they'd be able to even reach it.
i got lucky the night before, with the insulation piled high in my bedroom: i would have bet my cats would have kept me awake by tearing the stuff apart with their claws, but they didn't. i guess i'm lucky the stuff was covered in plastic.

a few weeks ago, the smarter one had a sore paw. i had to take a day off to have her checked up, and spent over €100. finally, the vet said she didn't know what the problem was. so my guess is, she hurt her paw on her CatIt play circuits and race circuit. she goes mad playing with 'em lol.

in other news, i bought 'm a new brand of cat food (Hilife) and they refuse to eat it, allthough it's expensive and smells meaty. so now i'm left with over 30
pouches of the stuff lol, will be handing it out, hopefully there's nothing wrong with the product and some other cat will like it. i'll keep you posted.
Imagesoniclove.net
this post may contain traces of coherence
KVRAF

6189 posts since 24 May, 2009, from USA! USA! USA! Oh, give it up...

Postby 4lb Kitty; Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:49 am

You're right, we shouldn't let this thread die. :hug:

Kaylee hates visitors, but Willow LOVES anyone who comes through that door.

Both want to run out when our door is opened, though, so we need to be extra careful about coming and going, especially with visitors, as they don't really realize just HOW sneaky these cats can be. :cry:

I hope your kitty is okay and just needs to cool it on her toy. Ours LOVE their ball toy, too, though it's completely open on top so there's nothing for them to get caught on.

In other news, Willow is now quite a bit bigger than Kaylee. Willow keeps growing (up AND out), and Kaylee has been losing weight like crazy. Actually, we're a little worried about her. She's probably at a healthy weight right now, but her change has been so drastic that it's concerning us. She does eat, but certainly not as much as she used to.

Willow's new favorite toy is a hoody string that she ripped out of one of Mark's sweatshirts. :lol: She carries that thing around with her everywhere now.

What would you all think about this thread being moved to Off-Topic Classics? I doubt we'd actually let it scroll off, but it would be a shame to lose all of these posts if we did let it. We could talk to the mods about it.
Ambient Online | Software Concierge Services
Reaper 4 (Not a fan), Some VSTs, Win8.1 Pro 64, 32GB RAM, 3.25TB total HDD, SSD
KVRAF

13452 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 am

Off topic classics would be a good, and fitting, place for this thread. :)

BTW...Spring has been dragging around my old mouse from the computer lately... :hihi: :help: :roll:
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
Skunk Mod

20423 posts since 10 Jun, 2004, from Pony Pasture

Postby Meffy; Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:58 am

Good idea, Kitty. Thence moved.
KVRAF

Postby 4lb Kitty; Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:15 am

Thanks, Meffy! :hug:
addled muppet weed

33570 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:34 am

buzz is a cock!
keeps bringing me live rats to chase around the kitchen :x
KVRAF

5596 posts since 18 Apr, 2004

Postby farlukar; Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:06 am

Never mind the buzz-cock ...
... here's Nora
KVRAF

Postby 4lb Kitty; Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 am

Kaylee's been getting thinner and thinner lately, and she's throwing up every other day. :(

I think it's time to take her into her vet to find out what the problem is, if there is one.

I know she's upset about Willow, so she could just be depressed and not eating as much, but I don't know what her puking is all about. :(
KVRAF

9637 posts since 13 Nov, 2006, from in Uranus, playin' lollipop

Postby debra1rlo; Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 pm

marmoset there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this, my marmoset
I'm a dumb c**t
so don't try this at home
KVRAF

4930 posts since 1 Aug, 2003, from kingdom of plop

Postby cptgone; Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 am

finally, a cat lady sim game has been announced:
Mew-Genics

4lb Kitty wrote:I hope your kitty is okay and just needs to cool it on her toy.

she is, apart from the new scratch right above her eye and the sore tail.
a new stray longhaired tom has been trying to claim my cats' territory.

4lb Kitty wrote:Kaylee's been getting thinner and thinner lately, and she's throwing up every other day. :(

how is she doing?
Imagesoniclove.net
this post may contain traces of coherence
KVRAF

Postby 4lb Kitty; Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:28 am

She keeps getting thinner, but today I've started her on a new routine. I'll feed her extra soft food every day when Willow is out of our office.

Kaylee loves the stuff, so as long as she's getting it she'll eat it. I need to close the door so Willow won't get any. She keeps growing (up AND out), and she doesn't need to eat anything extra.
KVRAF

13452 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 pm

My lovely little Spring, that cute 'innocent' little 15 year old kitteh, had decided that he was going to share MY chicken wrap with himself...and the equally cuddly little Sweetpea. :x :x

I just finished up making this and had to go get something out of the pantry...guess who I saw when I came back to the counter....the 2 little ones mowing down on MY chicken wrap :cry: :x :x :lol: :lol:
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
KVRAF

40209 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Poor max (and poor me!)

off to the vets we had to go today as he has diarrhea. Not much to do other than he got his bum shaved :hihi: Hopefully it will stop, lab work/tests cost a fortune.
Rad Grandad

24533 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

sorry dude, hope max feels better and I hope you have plenty of air freshener :tu:
Thank cod I love fish
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic Classics