Traktor out on ipad just now.

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not a dj, has anyone tried it out yet?

http://appshopper.com/music/traktor-dj

Thanks for the hint.I was waiting for a traktor app but it only makes sense if we could use the interfaces with it (for timecode vinyl).But the NI interfaces are NOT class compliant.The app is not more then a toy if the interfaces are not supported.Right now theres NO class compliant interface with 2 phono inputs available.

^ technicalities aside (audio interface), the concept how to control the decks is brilliant. depending how accurate looping etc in real life is this is the most innovative approach to ios djing by far (well at least to my knowledge).

Crabshack wrote:Right now theres NO class compliant interface with 2 phono inputs available.
Audio 6 and Audio 10 interfaces form NI are Class Compilant but not sure if you can control tracks via timecode.

right,i saw that NI recently updated the firmware of this interfaces.That's nice although the Audio 6 has no phono inputs and the 10 is way to big for my needs (and not that cheap).And it sees Traktor iPad doesn't support DVS system,that's lame.Hope it will come in a later update.But the app DJ Player does and that's a professional tool as well with a lot of features,output routings,nice handling and support for timecode CD's and Vinyl.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”