Imposcar banks????

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks for the info jon. i'm really looking forward to the 64bit version. please take your time. for me it's a nice info that it's coming along and that it is close. keep up the good work :tu:
@examigan, you should contact dave or chris directly via email and you may be pleasantly surprised

Examigan wrote:I thought I heard of work on a 64-bit Minimonsta too, but maybe I heard wrong. :shrug:
No I believe you are correct, however I'm not involved in that.

JonHodgson wrote:
Examigan wrote:I thought I heard of work on a 64-bit Minimonsta too, but maybe I heard wrong. :shrug:
No I believe you are correct, however I'm not involved in that.
That would be great, as my old PC with XP 32-bit can't last forever :)

Gosh wrote:@examigan, you should contact dave or chris directly via email and you may be pleasantly surprised
I think it was Dave I heard that from originally (can't remember exactly) so I guess eventually it will be available, which is great. 8)

Gosh wrote:thanks for the info jon. i'm really looking forward to the 64bit version. please take your time. for me it's a nice info that it's coming along and that it is close. keep up the good work :tu:
Thanks, however the way things have gone today I think I must warn you that development may be slowed slightly after I throw my computers out of the window and then run downstairs to jump up and down on the pieces.

JonHodgson wrote:
Gosh wrote:thanks for the info jon. i'm really looking forward to the 64bit version. please take your time. for me it's a nice info that it's coming along and that it is close. keep up the good work :tu:
Thanks, however the way things have gone today I think I must warn you that development may be slowed slightly after I throw my computers out of the window and then run downstairs to jump up and down on the pieces.
Keep going mate, you guys make some of the best software instruments around.

classic wrote:Are there any commercial soundsets for Imposcar or Imposcar 2 ?

cheers
classic
I've been working on a impOSCar2 soundset for a while now.
Still a ways to go on it though.

JonHodgson wrote:
TheoM wrote:It's a deceptively simple pad with fast attack but i guess it's the whole "feel" of it. that feel is what makes imposcar special. I actually bounced it to audio in 2005 when i first wrote the chords but since i sold imposcar i don't know if it's morally correct to use the bounced audio now,
As far as I'm concerned, it is, so go ahead.

And if you're interested in the 64 bit impOSCar2, let me know and I'll message you when it goes live.
Hi Jon wonderful news thanks..

Jon of course i am interested.. I'll be re purchasing Imposcar as soon as it is 64 bit there is no doubt about it.

You guys might want to make an RE of that.. it might actually work ok with the RE cpu usage problems cause imposcar is not hungry to begin with compared to most modern synths.

Anyway just saying that for others..would easily become the best synth on the platform for the reason guys :)

i am well and truly using my beloved Logic..and would LOVE to use a 64 bit imposcar.

Cheers and thanks for the ok re the sample, that's really good of you. I like supporting devs like you.

Return to “Instruments”