Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Midi request site? or someone who make it for free

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Skydda
KVRer
 
13 posts since 15 Oct, 2011

Postby Skydda; Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:02 am Midi request site? or someone who make it for free

Hi, Do you know a website where I can request any midi file? or maybe someone here can make midis for me
Please help

Thanks in advance
robogone
KVRAF
 
21600 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Gone

Postby robogone; Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 am

What are you looking for and how would you communicate what you need to someone if you don't have anything to start with?

The easiest way is to get a keyboard and learn how to play it - that way you can make your own any time you want to (obviously within the restrictions of what a keyboard is capable of and your ability to play).
Skydda
KVRer
 
13 posts since 15 Oct, 2011

Postby Skydda; Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:41 am

robojam wrote:What are you looking for and how would you communicate what you need to someone if you don't have anything to start with?

The easiest way is to get a keyboard and learn how to play it - that way you can make your own any time you want to (obviously within the restrictions of what a keyboard is capable of and your ability to play).


I just need some midi files that I couldnt find in the web:

Ok the midi of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxsV-voFklw
robogone
KVRAF
 
21600 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Gone

Postby robogone; Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:46 am

Sorry, Youtube is blocked at work so I can't listen
Skydda
KVRer
 
13 posts since 15 Oct, 2011

Postby Skydda; Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 am

A song from enigma
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/GPpcLuKa/54_-_prism_of_life.html

I need this midi please[/url]
Skydda
KVRer
 
13 posts since 15 Oct, 2011

Postby Skydda; Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:05 am

robojam wrote:Sorry, Youtube is blocked at work so I can't listen


A song from enigma
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/GPpcLuKa/54_-_prism_of_life.html

I need this midi please
robogone
KVRAF
 
21600 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Gone

Postby robogone; Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 am

Can't listen to that either as download sites are blocked...

Maybe someone else who can listen or download could help.

It might be that no one has ever created MIDI files for this though and that's why you can't find them. I'm not aware of any site where people can request MIDI files, but there might be one out there somewhere.
Skydda
KVRer
 
13 posts since 15 Oct, 2011

Postby Skydda; Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:27 am

robojam wrote:Can't listen to that either as download sites are blocked...

Maybe someone else who can listen or download could help.

It might be that no one has ever created MIDI files for this though and that's why you can't find them. I'm not aware of any site where people can request MIDI files, but there might be one out there somewhere.


the song was prism of life by enigma

I thought that you had that midi file
but could you create that midi file for me?... Any chance?

anyway thanks :wink:
BertKoor
KVRAF
 
8627 posts since 8 Mar, 2005, from Utrecht, Holland

Postby BertKoor; Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 am

I googled "Enigma Prism of life midi" and second ranked was
http://www.easy-song-writing.com/lyrics ... 20Life.asp
I won't click any further...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is back online!!

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Everything Else (Music related)