Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

What are you watching?

User avatar
musikmachine
KVRAF
 
8714 posts since 2 Oct, 2006, from Leeds, UK

Postby musikmachine; Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:04 pm

How to build a bionic man. The 6 million dollar man is a reality. :-o

Oh, and Boston Dynamics are making cyborgs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrzOd1dFhTk
http://philtr3.com/

New release out this week on Abstract Space with lots of great support: https://www.beatport.com/release/supernova-6-0-supreme-va-edition/1899291
auricle
KVRian
 
966 posts since 27 Nov, 2006

Postby auricle; Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 am

musikmachine wrote:How to build a bionic man. The 6 million dollar man is a reality. :-o


Mmn, I wonder what will happen first, Robogeddon or the Zombie Apocalypse? Or both at the same time? That would be interesting to watch - at least before my entrails are eaten or my skull crushed by a steel boot!

I saw Berberian Sound Studio on the weekend. It was very well done, good acting and great sound. Incredibly suspenseful. I didn't like the ending though.

I also saw The Thing - 2011 prequel. I really enjoyed it! Not as bad as I thought it would be.
V0RT3X
KVRAF
 
6167 posts since 3 Jul, 2012, from Canada

Postby V0RT3X; Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:30 pm

havran
KVRAF
 
1918 posts since 20 May, 2010

Postby havran; Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:28 pm

the skies! :-o
User avatar
GaryG
KVRAF
 
5209 posts since 13 Jan, 2003, from Kent, UK

Postby GaryG; Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:13 am

Black Mirror 'Be Right Back' - Excellent stuff, best episode yet imo.

Utopia - I'm hanging in there but it's very much style over substance for me at the moment (fitting for a series about a graphic novel :hihi:) Noticed an ad for the DVD proclaims 'series one', now getting the horrible feeling it isn't all going to get resolved next week...
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
User avatar
debra1rlo
KVRAF
 
9726 posts since 13 Nov, 2006, from in Uranus, playin' lollipop

Postby debra1rlo; Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 pm

FDR:American Badass :lol: funny so far
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
33791 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 am

auricle wrote:
musikmachine wrote:How to build a bionic man. The 6 million dollar man is a reality. :-o


Mmn, I wonder what will happen first, Robogeddon or the Zombie Apocalypse? Or both at the same time? That would be interesting to watch - at least before my entrails are eaten or my skull crushed by a steel boot!.


or worse "zyborg apocageddon!"

bionically enhanced undead!
ffs, wont scientists ever learn?
User avatar
debra1rlo
KVRAF
 
9726 posts since 13 Nov, 2006, from in Uranus, playin' lollipop

Postby debra1rlo; Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:01 am

debra1rlo wrote:FDR:American Badass :lol: funny so far

eh, I didn't get to see too much, I was on mf-ing kitchen cleaning detail but what I saw was funny. although VERY silly in an airplane sort of way. could be too silly for some. :hihi:
User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
 
24255 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:16 am

vurt wrote:
auricle wrote:
musikmachine wrote:How to build a bionic man. The 6 million dollar man is a reality. :-o


Mmn, I wonder what will happen first, Robogeddon or the Zombie Apocalypse? Or both at the same time? That would be interesting to watch - at least before my entrails are eaten or my skull crushed by a steel boot!.


or worse "zyborg apocageddon!"

bionically enhanced undead!
ffs, wont scientists ever learn?


robocorpse.
"The bearer of this signature is a genuine and authorised pope."
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
33791 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:08 am

:lol:
User avatar
jancivil
KVRAF
 
11474 posts since 20 Oct, 2007, from not from around here

Postby jancivil; Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 am

I'm addicted to 'Justified'. Walton Goggins kills me as Boyd Crowder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3ZiFtOnNA
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD
 
10431 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Watched The Messenger earlier. Not bad.
User avatar
osiris
KVRAF
 
7228 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:42 am

The Eagles documentary on Showtime. Excellent. What songwriters.
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
33791 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 am

the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy. original series.
User avatar
musikmachine
KVRAF
 
8714 posts since 2 Oct, 2006, from Leeds, UK

Postby musikmachine; Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:00 am

whyterabbyt wrote:
vurt wrote:
auricle wrote:
musikmachine wrote:How to build a bionic man. The 6 million dollar man is a reality. :-o


Mmn, I wonder what will happen first, Robogeddon or the Zombie Apocalypse? Or both at the same time? That would be interesting to watch - at least before my entrails are eaten or my skull crushed by a steel boot!.


or worse "zyborg apocageddon!"

bionically enhanced undead!
ffs, wont scientists ever learn?


robocorpse.

The research is funded by the military, you know it'll be used to create enhanced super soldiers! :shock:

It's amazing how they can create fully neurally controlled limbs but also scary, skynet anyone? :scared:
http://philtr3.com/

New release out this week on Abstract Space with lots of great support: https://www.beatport.com/release/supernova-6-0-supreme-va-edition/1899291
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic