What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

FabFilter - Pro Bundle Review (@Beatstruggles)

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Beatstruggles
KVRist
 
135 posts since 5 Aug, 2012, from Kelowna, B.C. Canada

Postby Beatstruggles; Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 pm

dmbaer wrote:I suspect it's not a matter of if but rather a matter of when.

I'm hoping that when comes soon :hihi:

milosh_ wrote:I like their tutorials on youtube
thumbs up for fabfilter

Yes, another thing to mention; their tutorials are supreme!

I haven learned so much from their videos (and amazing help guides)!

For those who have a basic understanding, their tutorials and help menus take that basic understanding and put all the pieces of the puzzle together!

Great point milosh_!
User avatar
bailees7irish
KVRAF
 
2564 posts since 30 Mar, 2007, from virginia, US

Postby bailees7irish; Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

3ee wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:I think Fabfilter stuff is still unique. They definitely have their own thing going on. When I use a Fabfilter plugin, it FEELS like I'm using a Fabfilter plugin. If that isn't unique, I don't know what is... :P


That's your argument? :P

When I use plugin X (with the same features) if also FEELS like I'm using plugin X so therefore it must be unique. ;)

I agree that the FF plugs are overall great plugs and they might have their own feel when using them but that doesn't necessarily make them "super high quality" and "unique"

I also didn't say that some of their aspects weren't unique also...

They are great plugs indeed, but with the amount of quality and feature rich plugins these days, the FF plugs aren't so "unique" really.


I'm just trying to keep things in perspective that all.


yep, that's my argument :wink:
FL Studio 11 / Music Creator 6 Touch / Fabfilter One / Aalto / Alchemy / Cumulus / Scanned Synth Pro / Consequence / EVE / Harmless / Ohmboyz / Mobilohm / Hematohm / Predatohm / Eos
User avatar
cyphersuit
KVRAF
 
2149 posts since 12 Nov, 2009

Postby cyphersuit; Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 am

Looking for a multiband compressor? I am using vengeance multiband compressor. It's fantastic. Maybe watch the tutorial on youtube!?
Finally!
Beatstruggles
KVRist
 
135 posts since 5 Aug, 2012, from Kelowna, B.C. Canada

Postby Beatstruggles; Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 am

cyphersuit wrote:Looking for a multiband compressor? I am using vengeance multiband compressor. It's fantastic. Maybe watch the tutorial on youtube!?


Oh I saw that before -- Thanks for recalling that to mind!

It looks fantastic!

Thanks for that cypher!
Beatstruggles
KVRist
 
135 posts since 5 Aug, 2012, from Kelowna, B.C. Canada

Postby Beatstruggles; Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:28 pm

3ee wrote:^ FF might release a MB compressor next.. if you think about it, PRO-DS can be a multiband (one band bust still) at a click or a button.


Hey 3ee,

How can you use Pro-DS as a multiband? (It only reaches 2k+ ?).

Let me know, I like to learn !
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects