What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Need transitions/cymbals sample suggestions

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

esl
KVRist

367 posts since 7 Sep, 2004

Postby esl; Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am

Would someone please recommend a .wav sample pack containing transition and electronic cymbal-type one shots? I have a bunch of samples already from Wave Alchemy and others (which are great) but they are usually too extreme and too bold for what I'm doing this time.

The music I'm making is electronic with minimal sounds and the transition noises need to me more mellow, more subtle, and less-noticeable in the mix, if that makes sense.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Banned

Postby Eclipse.Sound; Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:22 pm

esl wrote:Would someone please recommend a .wav sample pack containing transition and electronic cymbal-type one shots? I have a bunch of samples already from Wave Alchemy and others (which are great) but they are usually too extreme and too bold for what I'm doing this time.

The music I'm making is electronic with minimal sounds and the transition noises need to me more mellow, more subtle, and less-noticeable in the mix, if that makes sense.

My sound sets have a Lot of Cymbal sounds - and they are 100 % synthetic.
esl
KVRist

Postby esl; Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Eclipse.Sound wrote:
esl wrote:Would someone please recommend a .wav sample pack containing transition and electronic cymbal-type one shots? I have a bunch of samples already from Wave Alchemy and others (which are great) but they are usually too extreme and too bold for what I'm doing this time.

They are .wav files that don't require Absynth or Massive? Could you post a link? I'm having trouble navigating your site. Thanks
Banned

Postby Eclipse.Sound; Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:57 pm

esl wrote:
Eclipse.Sound wrote:

They are .wav files that don't require Absynth or Massive? Could you post a link? I'm having trouble navigating your site. Thanks
What kind of trobule ?

No, They are synthetic... and also for Zebra 2.5
esl
KVRist

Postby esl; Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:59 pm

I attempt to click on the Loops and Samples tab and nothing happens. The problem could be on my end, I'm on an old computer.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries