What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

alchemy installation problems solved

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

yessongs
KVRian

830 posts since 9 Feb, 2013, from dallas tx

Postby yessongs; Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:51 pm alchemy installation problems solved

okay the installer was placing the program in a file it called VSTPlugins64 which instead of placing it into the C:\Program Files it placed that whole folder into this directory C:\Users\BryanEBlackburn\Documents

Sonar would not scan it so I gambled and took the whole vstplugin64 file and dumped that into C:\Program Files and when scanning with sonar it finds the program and it starts to scan for sounds and work so now I have 200 sounds now comes the adding in of the cm file.

wish me luck my instincts have worked for me so far.

I never had this problem with the CM file till I got this new computer a windows 8 machine. I had alchemy right away on my win 7 machine.
yessongs
KVRian

830 posts since 9 Feb, 2013, from dallas tx

Postby yessongs; Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 pm

okay now that is much better loaded the cm library easy enough no ordeal like before. The sounds make this go to the top of my wish list for pads and atmospheres.

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

Return to Camel Audio