Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

What the hell is that????????? :lol:

:D

:wink: :hihi:
Bitwig Extensive tests at our lab revealed that we're immune to cat pics. Did we already mention that? I guess not... i only hope KVR does not implode now!

lolz

Well, maybe that's the problem :D

:wink:

Nice to see someone from bitwig finally here.... :D :D
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I figure they heard the loud meows on here finally. :hihi:

hibidy wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:
hibidy wrote: ...
I'll say it again, if this thread gets locked, you'll not have to worry about it at least from me.
why should this thread get locked?
hibidy wrote:There was another thread that was supposed to be a "serious" biwig thread. What happened? I wouldn't know because I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole but I'm guessing it didn't go on because there is NOTHING left the talk about ;)
you're right, there is nothing left to talk about atm. anyway you become more and more nasty these days and that's not funny anymore.
hibidy wrote:When there is a bitwig, we can seriously talk about bitwig.
sure, but we always talk about things that aren't here, don't we?

:shrug:
Why are you taking it so seriously?
because it's not funny anymore, dude. i laughed three times and now i stopped laughing, because you can't stop repeating the same thing again and again. i opened the other thread to have some Bitwig infos concentrated in one place. you're right, there isn't much info, but anyway, some there is.
edit: just saw, there is a post here from Bitwig's press cat.

machinesworking, Hibidy and i should get a serious Bitwig discount for our continuous efforts in Bitwig promotion.

:P :D
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:
because it's not funny anymore, dude. i laughed three times and now i stopped laughing, because you can't stop repeating the same thing again and again. i opened the other thread to have some Bitwig infos concentrated in one place. you're right, there isn't much info, but anyway, some there is.
It's not meant to be funny. I'm tired of people attacking US because we had some fun with the cat pics. Now, your telling me I'm doing something wrong. It makes no sense. :shrug: Kinda like this thread. Which BTW, I said I'd stay out of that other thread since many people don't like the humor attempts, I see no reason why you should be bringing up my name over there. I never once made a post in that thread :x

hibidy wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:
It's not meant to be funny. I'm tired of people attacking US because we had some fun with the cat pics. Now, your telling me I'm doing something wrong. It makes no sense. :shrug: Kinda like this thread. Which BTW, I said I'd stay out of that other thread since many people don't like the humor attempts, I see no reason why you should be bringing up my name over there. I never once made a post in that thread :x
now it gets ridiculous. i post here cats every week too, but i wanted another thread, where you don't have to go through 40 + pages to get infos about Bitwig. you posted here, you wouldn't post in the other thread and you couldn't stop telling it here in this thread. first i laughed about it and then i felt concerned, because i opened the other thread.

mellotronaut wrote: now it gets ridiculous. i post here cats every week too, but i wanted another thread, where you don't have to go through 40 + pages to get infos about Bitwig. you posted here, you wouldn't post in the other thread and you couldn't stop telling it here in this thread. first i laughed about it and then i felt concerned, because i opened the other thread.

You are completely missing why I'm bothered by this. But you are right, it's ridiculous.

hibidy wrote:
You are completely missing why I'm bothered by this.
indeed and vice versa
hibidy wrote:But you are right, it's ridiculous.
indeed

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”