What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Diva Controller at Synth-Project?

Official support for: u-he.com

Moderator: Urs

KVRist
 
50 posts since 1 Nov, 2012

Postby JustusHall; Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Fritze wrote:It wasn't too funny with all the dust in the office kitchen back then... :hihi:


Dust no good :hihi:
User avatar
KVRAF
 
3159 posts since 11 Aug, 2006, from Austin, TX

Postby bmrzycki; Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

JustusHall wrote:It says €1370 ouchhh :shock:
Keep in mind that's his cost in materials. That's not including the time and effort he put into the controller, the cost of the computer to run Diva, and of course the cost of the license. It's clearly a labor of love.
KVRist
 
179 posts since 12 Nov, 2012, from Northern California
 

Postby TomTwohy; Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 pm

1)--Go to "Livid Instruments.com* and buy the "Brain" Midi/USB or "Brain Jr." USB boards and any number/combo of "Omni Board" interface boards and whatever sliders, knobs, switches, etc.

2)--Learn how to solder it all together...

3)--build a box to put em in... Plastic, wood, metal whatever... measure twice, and make them holes (careful with that drill)!

4)--ASSEMBLE THE DAMN THING!

5)--Gloat about having your your own CUSTOM USB (or USB/MIDI) controller with just enough knobs to scare everyone senseless!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.lividinstruments.com/hardware_builder.php
Retired, Bored and ready to WRECK the JOINT... gonna drop some OLD-STEP, ya'll!!
KVRist
 
79 posts since 9 Jan, 2010, from Berlin
 

Postby Synth-Project; Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:23 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
rod_zero wrote:arent the imposcar ones avaible to pruchase by anyone?
yes the keyboardless ones are.
Dave Clarke has the keyboard version.


From where he has the keyboard version ?
------------------------------------------------
you can keep all spelling mistakes, you´ve found
http://www.synth-project.de
http://www.youtube.com/user/SynthProject
KVRAF
 
6230 posts since 6 Sep, 2008
 

Postby Mushy Mushy; Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:13 am

Synth-Project wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
rod_zero wrote:arent the imposcar ones avaible to pruchase by anyone?
yes the keyboardless ones are.
Dave Clarke has the keyboard version.


From where he has the keyboard version ?
Oh bugger.
Just looked at the interview again and it's the keyboardless one :oops:

Sorry guys :oops:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
KVRist
 
79 posts since 9 Jan, 2010, from Berlin
 

Postby Synth-Project; Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:49 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Synth-Project wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
rod_zero wrote:arent the imposcar ones avaible to pruchase by anyone?
yes the keyboardless ones are.
Dave Clarke has the keyboard version.


From where he has the keyboard version ?
Oh bugger.
Just looked at the interview again and it's the keyboardless one :oops:

Sorry guys :oops:


Ah i understand. Ok no problem. :wink:

It would have been interesting to know whether it exists now on the market.


Best

Synth-Project
------------------------------------------------
you can keep all spelling mistakes, you´ve found
http://www.synth-project.de
http://www.youtube.com/user/SynthProject
KVRist
 
353 posts since 5 Nov, 2012

Postby OzWozEre; Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:36 am

I'm confused :(

Are these Synth Project plugin controllers for sale in some way?

Or is the project just a personal, non-commercial, deal?

Also, isn't there gonna be some licencing issues with all these plugin devs if someone went and started selling all these branded controllers?

:help:
KVRian
 
555 posts since 28 Jan, 2011, from MEXICO

Postby rod_zero; Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:20 am

OzWozEre wrote:I'm confused :(

Are these Synth Project plugin controllers for sale in some way?

Or is the project just a personal, non-commercial, deal?

Also, isn't there gonna be some licencing issues with all these plugin devs if someone went and started selling all these branded controllers?

:help:


Not for sale.


Also apart from Livid There is another company selling brains and parts: Hale mycrosystems: http://www.halemicro.com/wp/

Easier to ensamble.
dedication to flying
Previous

Moderator: Urs

Return to u-he