What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Official Engl ampsim from Brainworx/Plugin Alliance

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Burillo
KVRAF

1707 posts since 15 Nov, 2006, from Hell

Postby Burillo; Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:25 am

we should find a video of Le456 for balance!
From Russia with love
hibidy
KVRAF

42008 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:02 am

This thing is going to be UAD only right? Then it doesn't matter because it's not a direct competition for the others. Are you going to buy a UAD for this? I'm not. Sure, some people have UAD but it certainly doesn't compete at the level of native plugs, surely?
Burillo
KVRAF

1707 posts since 15 Nov, 2006, from Hell

Postby Burillo; Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:58 am

i won't even touch iLok, let alone UAD...
From Russia with love
Dominus
KVRAF

1695 posts since 15 Sep, 2003, from Land of Crazies, USA

Postby Dominus; Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:47 pm

hibidy wrote:This thing is going to be UAD only right? Then it doesn't matter because it's not a direct competition for the others. Are you going to buy a UAD for this? I'm not. Sure, some people have UAD but it certainly doesn't compete at the level of native plugs, surely?

Yeah, a Solo card is $300, assuming this plugin is $150-$200, you're looking at $450-$500 if you're not already a UAD owner. Not going to happen. This might pick up a few buyers in studios that already own UAD cards, but I think this may end up being a huge flop. I have yet to see any plugin that makes me say "oh man, I wish I had a UAD card."

:roll:
hibidy
KVRAF

42008 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Well, I keep hearing how superior UAD stuff is. But I'm not really impressing with the sounds I heard in that clip. I can do better (though I'm not that good a player) with what I have.

I'd be looking for "OMG" not "orly?" :hihi:
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects