Royaal & Venuto feat. AJ Smith - Summertime (DubVision Remix) synth?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys.

I am a big fan of DubVision, and i really love the leads in their tracks. I was wondering if anyone that uses FL studio could try recreating the lead synth in this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woEogsH569k

Much appreciated!

:wink:

WOw dude,

This is a long process of a good EQing, compressing, finding the right sounds, playing with midis, it takes months to get it sound like this and you want someone to recreate it in couple of minutes? Wake up..
Cheers

Ptacas wrote:WOw dude,

This is a long process of a good EQing, compressing, finding the right sounds, playing with midis, it takes months to get it sound like this and you want someone to recreate it in couple of minutes? Wake up..
I wouldn't say months. Hell there's guys in here that will recreate that exact same sound in 10 minutes. Wake up.

That's pretty rude. You should show more respect for someone making this request, and agreed with the other poster, it's unlikely to take months unless you're a beginner.

Did i say in the post that i wanted something like this to be created within minutes?

What i meant, was that someone could try recreating the synths, then he could come back to this post and maybe post what he did. Just take the time you need and come back when you are satisfied with the sound. I didn't want this to be done in minutes. It was just a request, if someone had the time for it.

I hope you understand.

What's your problem? I bet DubVision made it in a couple of hours, it's not rocket science.

I can try remaking it when I get home.

Return to “Production Techniques”