Some purchases I made

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I bought slate digitals tape machines and come to find out my ilok stopped working. Does this mean i need a new Ilok?

Second I bought the upgrade to mach five sampler and was wondering what to expect? Is it good? How do you like it?

Thanks.

1) Well, is that the only thing you have on your ilok? Do you have the ZDT ilok insurance? I mean if the ilok is not working at all, yeah, it sounds broken man.. better get onto it quick smart not to lose your licenses

2)Mach Five i don't know as i never used it but i hear only good stuff. What can you expect from it? I'd guess a very sophisticated sampler :shrug:

Apparently some fantastic libraries available for it too from UVI

another reason not to buy any product that requires a morlock. By the way do you think guys that hack to get stuff free sometimes grow up and feel guilty enough to go back and actually buy what they like to use later when they go legit and move out of their parents basement?

I have waves platinum on that ilok and pro tools 9 and 10 and izotope nectar and tape machines.

and no I dont have the insurance. Is it $30.00 a year? or what?

yes per year. for broken iloks only.

If you lose the ilok, it's up to the dev to decide whether you give you a new or discounted license.

You must be on waves version 8 then? Wouldn't it make sense to upgrade to v9 and not use the ilok?

Ok that means pro tools 9 and 10, won't work. You can authorize nectar without an ilok, so you are safe there.

But if your host doesn't work now.. you better get onto this fast.

Is the ilok 2 over 2 years old? it may be covered by warranty if not

cheers

royaldeadman wrote: Second I bought the upgrade to mach five sampler and was wondering what to expect? Is it good? How do you like it?

Thanks.
This is what you can expect an frankly it's just awsome ! I'm just about pulling the trigger for such a feature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJiH3rV ... G4nz2jZaAg

Stop it budweiser that thing is too expensive for me but i have lusted fro mach 5 for ever!

So I think the ilok is over 2 years but may not be too. Yeah i have v9 of waves. So my slate digital purchase is just sitting and I haven't even got to use it yet.

By the way has anybody used those tape machines? Did I waste my money? $200 down the drain.

U haven't got v9 waves on an ilok as there is no such thing. I've tried to help you thoroughly in my replies but it seems to be going in one ear out the other, so I'm out.

Does anyone have the installers for MachFive3? I was on the beta team way back for this but i didn't get a boxed copy like some others and although i have my licences stored on my iLok along with BPM and Pro Tools i have no way of using MachFive.. i was gonna start doing my own library of sounds for it. Or where can i get a boxed copy with installers? Anyone?
Like i say i lost all my details in a move of house and change of ISP old email etc etc etc.

Thanks

Rob

Did Motu decline supplying replacement install media Rob ? :?

TheoM wrote:Did Motu decline supplying replacement install media Rob ? :?
No mate i'm just asking where i can get the box or installers cause i can't seem to use the software. It's reg'd on my iLok but i know other testers got boxes but at the time i was moving house etc so i missed out.
Where can i get the box mate? I have no contact with Motu now i cant' even remember my beta list logins etc

Rob

Return to “Instruments”