What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Getting Wusik VM to run bluearp on Renoise

Official support for: wusik.com

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

migs
KVRer

1 post since 14 Dec, 2012, from Colombo

Postby migs; Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:49 am Getting Wusik VM to run bluearp on Renoise

Hi,
This is the first time I'm posting on this forum but I have immensely benefited by reading KVR for the past few years. I have been playing with Renoise for some time.

I saw BlueArp on youtube and was impressed.
I decided to give it a go and came across the limitation of running MIDI between two VSTs in Renoise.

Then I got Wusik VM and got it working and connected Sylenth1PolarVirus and Kirnu successfully. However when I tried doing the same with Bluearp following happened.

When I added Bluearp under MIDI all I get is a small Title bar saying Bluearp. I cannot open it hence cannot access the GUI. However when I play the notes I can here them arpeggiated which means the connection is successful. Since I cannot open the GUI I cannot play around with it hence useless.

Has anyone else tried running Bluearp in Renoise. Does anyone know how to get through the limitation I encountered.
Would really appreciate your help... :)
graywolf2004
KVRist

257 posts since 15 Apr, 2012, from Moscow, Russia

Postby graywolf2004; Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Seems like a BlueARP bug. I downloaded demo of Renoise and checked - got error. Will try to fix it.
graywolf2004
KVRist

257 posts since 15 Apr, 2012, from Moscow, Russia

Postby graywolf2004; Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 am

Replying to the old thread, but anyway - it's fixed.
metalthrix
KVRer

5 posts since 5 Nov, 2012

Postby metalthrix; Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:10 pm

I got the same trouble are you sure it is fixed ?
metalthrix
KVRer

5 posts since 5 Nov, 2012

Postby metalthrix; Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:35 am

Bumbing ! No anwser ??

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Return to Wusik.com