Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Getting Wusik VM to run bluearp on Renoise

Official support for: wusik.com

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

migs
KVRer

1 post since 14 Dec, 2012, from Colombo

Postby migs; Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:49 am Getting Wusik VM to run bluearp on Renoise

Hi,
This is the first time I'm posting on this forum but I have immensely benefited by reading KVR for the past few years. I have been playing with Renoise for some time.

I saw BlueArp on youtube and was impressed.
I decided to give it a go and came across the limitation of running MIDI between two VSTs in Renoise.

Then I got Wusik VM and got it working and connected Sylenth1PolarVirus and Kirnu successfully. However when I tried doing the same with Bluearp following happened.

When I added Bluearp under MIDI all I get is a small Title bar saying Bluearp. I cannot open it hence cannot access the GUI. However when I play the notes I can here them arpeggiated which means the connection is successful. Since I cannot open the GUI I cannot play around with it hence useless.

Has anyone else tried running Bluearp in Renoise. Does anyone know how to get through the limitation I encountered.
Would really appreciate your help... :)
graywolf2004
KVRist

318 posts since 15 Apr, 2012, from Moscow, Russia

Postby graywolf2004; Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Seems like a BlueARP bug. I downloaded demo of Renoise and checked - got error. Will try to fix it.
graywolf2004
KVRist

318 posts since 15 Apr, 2012, from Moscow, Russia

Postby graywolf2004; Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 am

Replying to the old thread, but anyway - it's fixed.
metalthrix
KVRer

5 posts since 5 Nov, 2012

Postby metalthrix; Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:10 pm

I got the same trouble are you sure it is fixed ?
metalthrix
KVRer

5 posts since 5 Nov, 2012

Postby metalthrix; Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:35 am

Bumbing ! No anwser ??

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Return to Wusik.com