Vst List

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In former versions of Tracktion the vsts were listed in folders.
In T4 each vst is listed with the name of its subdirectory and its own name as opposed to being able to browse my Synths, effects, whatever folder.
I'm sure there is a way to change it back to the old view but it's escaped me.
Any ideas chaps.

There's a button under the list that allows you to sort it in a few different ways - by catergory, manufacturer, or alphabetically (manual p49).
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote:There's a button under the list that allows you to sort it in a few different ways - by catergory, manufacturer, or alphabetically (manual p49).
yes, this sorts it, but the path is still there. not a good solution...
Lost in Music...

It seems that what you're looking for isn't in the Plug-ins but in the User interface group of the Settings page. There you can choose the "sort filters by category" under the "filter sort" option, that way you will get the Synth, Effect and whatnot folders without subfolders for each VST or VST manufacturer.

Flafi wrote:It seems that what you're looking for isn't in the Plug-ins but in the User interface group of the Settings page. There you can choose the "sort filters by category" under the "filter sort" option, that way you will get the Synth, Effect and whatnot folders without subfolders for each VST or VST manufacturer.
Perfect.
Thankyou.

Return to “Tracktion”