Memorial

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

Got a brand new one for you to check out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyVZDXWBWTA

curious what you all think. More melodious than you might expect for this genre ;)

Not so sure on the piano delay though at the end :p

Another relaxed and calming track in the cafe today. I liked the tremelo effect on the bass. It reminds me of some of Badalamenti's work with Lynch back in the '80s-'90s. The melody is nice too. It has an ethnic vibe. Maybe make the snare sound a little less metallic and more natural.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Another relaxed and calming track in the cafe today. I liked the tremelo effect on the bass. It reminds me of some of Badalamenti's work with Lynch back in the '80s-'90s. The melody is nice too. It has an ethnic vibe. Maybe make the snare sound a little less metallic and more natural.

Good work :)
Cool :)
I just felt like writing a nice melody over a deeper beat. Maybe the snare indeed needs to be softer or more natural

I applaud the experiment, yet I think I'd prefer to hear the lovely instrumental parts of this piece laid over a minimal ethnic groove. Good stuff anyhow!
Image Image

polyslax wrote:I applaud the experiment, yet I think I'd prefer to hear the lovely instrumental parts of this piece laid over a minimal ethnic groove. Good stuff anyhow!
I could try that :)

Return to “Music Cafe”