Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This from the Bargain thread:

"Camel Audio is running a special offer for new customers. $15.00 will get you the Taste of Camel sound library, which includes 120 presets for Alchemy Player. The free Player plugin also includes 200 presets, so that's a lot of great presets for very little money.

You will also receive Camel Credits for the Taste of Camel purchase which may be used at any time towards purchases from our site.

Note: existing customers receive Taste of Camel for free.

Check it out

Peace,
Andy."

Very cool indeed. The Camel guys are always great to deal with. And just when I think I don't need anything else from them, they toss in a freebie and give me a whole new reason to search the couch cushions for money to throw their way.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Does anybody know of any of the usual online vendors are having any sale on the D16 Nithonat? I missed the recent D16 sale-stravaganza - was slammed with work and down with the flu and missed out - so now playing catch up. I checked the regulars, like JRR and AudioDeluxe, are there any I'm missing?

Phase47 wrote:Does anybody know of any of the usual online vendors are having any sale on the D16 Nithonat? I missed the recent D16 sale-stravaganza - was slammed with work and down with the flu and missed out - so now playing catch up. I checked the regulars, like JRR and AudioDeluxe, are there any I'm missing?
JRR Shop is having a D16 sale but the codes don't seem to work. Code: SOFTWARE50

http://www.jrrshop.com/software50
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

musikmachine wrote:
Phase47 wrote:Does anybody know of any of the usual online vendors are having any sale on the D16 Nithonat? I missed the recent D16 sale-stravaganza - was slammed with work and down with the flu and missed out - so now playing catch up. I checked the regulars, like JRR and AudioDeluxe, are there any I'm missing?
JRR Shop is having a D16 sale but the codes don't seem to work. Code: SOFTWARE50

Also FXpansion Tremor is 50% off and goes for 75$

Damn all these deals, i can't spend anything right now! :cry:

Code must be working your end then, Squad is also $99. :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

musikmachine wrote:

The code is working now - perhaps it is effective only on Sat.
D16 Nithonat $62.50 AC.

Another D16 plug, Toraverb is $24.50 - is it a good deal?

_emanon_ wrote:
musikmachine wrote:

The code is working now - perhaps it is effective only on Sat.
D16 Nithonat $62.50 AC.

Another D16 plug, Toraverb is $24.50 - is it a good deal?
Thanks for the head-up guys. Bought. And yeah, the Toraverb for $24.50 is a no-brainer. Beautiful reverb for color.

ferez21 wrote:Also FXpansion Tremor is 50% off and goes for 75$
$99.50
Subtotal $199.00
Discount (software50) -$99.50

75$ :?:

breakmixer wrote:
$99.50
Subtotal $199.00

Tremor's full price at JRR's is 149$, not 199$

ferez21 wrote:
breakmixer wrote:
$99.50
Subtotal $199.00

That was copied and pasted from JRR's shop after checkout and entering coupon code?

breakmixer wrote:
ferez21 wrote:
breakmixer wrote:
$99.50
Subtotal $199.00

That was copied and pasted from JRR's shop after checkout and entering coupon code?
Yep, went to the checkout with tremor in the cart - 74.5$ to be precise.

breakmixer wrote:
ferez21 wrote:
breakmixer wrote:
$99.50
Subtotal $199.00

It's $74.50 here. If I didn't already own it... That's a no-brainer.

ferez21 wrote:
breakmixer wrote:
ferez21 wrote:
breakmixer wrote:
$99.50
Subtotal $199.00

Yep, went to the checkout with tremor in the cart - 74.5$ to be precise.
Lol, my error - I'd put Geist in the cart instead! :oops:

Yes, I'm glad you are right - because at that price I may get it! :lol:

TheKid wrote:Latest issue #88 of the german Beat magazine contains Tone2 Warmverb (full version). I got it today. Nobrainer for 5,90€.
I haven't seen any reference to issue #88, anywhere in the web.
Is it possible to get Warmverb using the PDF version of Beat? I mean, to get z3ta+ giveaway in the past, you only needed to go to a special page whose address was inside the mag, thus you didn't actually need the DVD. Is it something like that here with Warmverb?

Website isn't updated yet. Wait for march. :)

I think it's just with the print issue. The CD within the mag contains the setup
and reg file which isn't for download.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”