What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Stawberry Field EEG Drop Tuning problem

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com

Moderator: Gregjazz

deathbybassofficial
KVRer

2 posts since 22 Feb, 2013

Postby deathbybassofficial; Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 pm Stawberry Field EEG Drop Tuning problem

Heys guys, So I have a small problem I was hoping you could help me with! I'll attach a link to the image so it's a little easier I hope. But basically I wrote out a song in GuitarPro6 that I exported the midi file to FL studio and ran Kontact with EEG as an FX. Now the problem is it's in drop C, and even though I changed the tuning in EEG, everytime that C2 and C#2 notes get played, it plays the D2 instead. I've messed around with the settings trying to figure this out, but no particular luck with it so far. It's the two brown keys in the image. Any and all help is appreciated alot! Thanks guys :)
http://postimage.org/image/j88n281x9/
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
Gregjazz
"The" Jazz

3838 posts since 17 Aug, 2004, from California, United States

Postby Gregjazz; Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 pm

By default the C2 and C#2 are the strumming down/upstroke keys--so if you drop C, you'll need to move those keyswitches out of the way. Just go to the "Mapping" / "Strum Keys" section of the interface, and move the two knobs labeled "Downstroke" and "Upstroke" lower on the keyboard.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

deathbybassofficial
KVRer

2 posts since 22 Feb, 2013

Postby deathbybassofficial; Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 am

Gregjazz wrote:By default the C2 and C#2 are the strumming down/upstroke keys--so if you drop C, you'll need to move those keyswitches out of the way. Just go to the "Mapping" / "Strum Keys" section of the interface, and move the two knobs labeled "Downstroke" and "Upstroke" lower on the keyboard.

Thanks! Worked a charm! :D
Signature blocked until 5 posts made

Moderator: Gregjazz

Return to Orange Tree Samples