What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Taste of Camel Sound Library Released - Only $15!

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

ugo
KVRAF

5461 posts since 6 Jan, 2003, from Leesburg VA, USA

Postby ugo; Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 am Taste of Camel Sound Library Released - Only $15!

To celebrate the release of Alchemy Player v1.55, we've released Taste of Camel, a tasty appetizer of presets chosen from a menu of 24 Alchemy libraries.

Taste of Camel is a comprehensive 120-preset collection covers genres as diverse as Electronica and Ambient to Pop and Dubstep, and features 1GB of samples and multi-sampled SFZ instruments including synths, guitars, basses, sound effects, drum kits and loops. All presets are fully tagged for the new browser in Alchemy Player v1.55, which is included for free.

Taste of Camel is free with any purchase from the Camel Audio website. It is also available separately for just 15 USD / 12 EUR / 10 GBP and we will give you an equal amount in credit toward a future purchase from our site.

Current customers will find that Taste of Camel has already been added to your support accounts.

Watch the Taste of Camel Video
Keith99
KVRian

1066 posts since 15 Mar, 2007, from Yorkshire, England

Postby Keith99; Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:31 am

I have a lot of the packs, will that cause a problem if I install this as well?
Ben [Camel Audio]
KVRAF

2657 posts since 17 Sep, 2001, from Edinburgh, Scotland

Postby Ben [Camel Audio]; Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 am

If you're tired of horse, try Taste of Camel :lol:

Keith99 wrote:I have a lot of the packs, will that cause a problem if I install this as well?

Installing Taste of Camel will work fine - so go ahead and install. Taste of Camel installs to the same location so you won't get duplicates.
Keith99
KVRian

1066 posts since 15 Mar, 2007, from Yorkshire, England

Postby Keith99; Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 am

Thanks, I will give the camel a taste!
Cimbasso
KVRist

191 posts since 22 May, 2012

Postby Cimbasso; Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:34 am

Love the video, Camel Audio is such a nice company. Now bring us Alchemy 2. ;)
musikmachine
KVRAF

8398 posts since 2 Oct, 2006, from ,Location, Location

Postby musikmachine; Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Ben [Camel Audio] wrote:If you're tired of horse, try Taste of Camel :lol:

Keith99 wrote:I have a lot of the packs, will that cause a problem if I install this as well?

Installing Taste of Camel will work fine - so go ahead and install. Taste of Camel installs to the same location so you won't get duplicates.

I'd like to try some camel but it's not showing up in the browser, tried installing it twice, Alchemy scanned for new content but there's no TOC bank. :help:
codec_spurt
KVRAF

3460 posts since 20 Sep, 2005

Postby codec_spurt; Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 am

There is no TOC.The presets are put into the individual soundbanks from whence they came. That is why you have all those extra soundbanks - give them a click there's a few (about five I think) in each one.

So it's a bit of a taster for the different soundbanks and sound designers.
You'll be pleased to know, I'm knocking it all on the head.
filkertom
KVRian

757 posts since 20 Aug, 2005, from Ann Arbor, MI

Postby filkertom; Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 am

Great all-around sound choices, guys. Love 'em. And definitely inspiring toward not only future music, but future purchases. ;)
Tom Smith
http://www.tomsmithonline.com/ - http://www.thefump.com/
Win7 Pro/64 SP1 - I5 3570K - 16 GB RAM
BIAB 2012 - Reaper 4 - Sound Forge Pro 9
musikmachine
KVRAF

Postby musikmachine; Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 pm

codec_spurt wrote:There is no TOC.The presets are put into the individual soundbanks from whence they came. That is why you have all those extra soundbanks - give them a click there's a few (about five I think) in each one.

I don't have any xtra banks either, if there should be under factory and planet earth then something went wrong. There's just the two I had before and no new presets I can see. I'll have a look later when i'm on the comp anyway, thanks.
Martin [Camel Web Guy]
KVRist

155 posts since 25 Jun, 2009, from Edinburgh

Postby Martin [Camel Web Guy]; Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:49 am

musikmachine wrote:
codec_spurt wrote:There is no TOC.The presets are put into the individual soundbanks from whence they came. That is why you have all those extra soundbanks - give them a click there's a few (about five I think) in each one.

I don't have any xtra banks either, if there should be under factory and planet earth then something went wrong. There's just the two I had before and no new presets I can see. I'll have a look later when i'm on the comp anyway, thanks.

Have you downloaded the presets? (the button at the top of the downloads page)
musikmachine
KVRAF

Postby musikmachine; Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 am

Martin [Camel Web Guy] wrote:
musikmachine wrote:

Have you downloaded the presets? (the button at the top of the downloads page)

I thought i had but the sounds were in the Alchemy folder so i ran it again and it worked. :)

Love the video anyway but i had to forward to the FSA i'm afraid. :hihi:

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

Return to Camel Audio