Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

STRIPBUS Download Never Happened

Official support for: sknote.it

Moderator: quintosardo

InTheBox
KVRer

2 posts since 23 Feb, 2013, from Spokane, Wa

Postby InTheBox; Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:38 pm STRIPBUS Download Never Happened

Hello. I just purchased STRIPBUS from the SKNOTE Website using PayPal today. Unfortunately, I have not received an email confirmation from SKNOTE or the STRIPBUS application, although I have received a confirmation from PAYPAL. Help. This purchase has occurred with the last hour. If this is the official site for communication, I need someone from SKNOTE to send me the download, or tell me how to contact you for information on how to complete the download. When I go to the site and click "contact", I do not receive any information on how to contact you.

Thank You,

Joe M.
echopark
KVRian

1020 posts since 4 Jan, 2005, from Traun Austria

Postby echopark; Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Relax, it's weekend.
xphen0m
KVRist

475 posts since 27 Jan, 2008

Postby xphen0m; Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Quinto has a manual system for sending out his plugins, which means he does it all by himself. It actually took me about two days to get my copy of StripBus when I bought it last year. I'm sure Quinto will be in this thread soon, but all I can advise is to be patient. It's worth it. :)
InTheBox
KVRer

2 posts since 23 Feb, 2013, from Spokane, Wa

Postby InTheBox; Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:42 pm

I appreciate the feedback. Was not aware of the process. So used to immediate satisfaction with downloads, plus I really wanted to get this on my machine. I am very impressed by what I've heard and seen. Cool plug-in. Thanks again. Joe
quintosardo
KVRAF

3799 posts since 15 Jul, 2004, from Italy

Postby quintosardo; Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 am

You should have got it now...
Please write an email if it is stlll missing ;)
Electronics and music: www.sknote.it
Recording in Italy: www.skstudio.it
jens
KVRAF

17459 posts since 12 Jul, 2003, from West Caprazumia

Postby jens; Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 am

InTheBox wrote:Unfortunately, I have not received an email confirmation from SKNOTE or the STRIPBUS application. Help. This purchase has occurred with the last hour.

:hihi:
'I don't know what makes XT2 sound at least 15% better than XT1, but it simply does.' - DJT

http://www.myspace.com/rustymagicmusic

Moderator: quintosardo

Return to SKNote