What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What is behind this lead to make the track overall fuller

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Mike20
KVRian

622 posts since 18 Dec, 2010

Postby Mike20; Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:35 pm What is behind this lead to make the track overall fuller

Hey, i am listening to a couple of tracks from a producer called Audien, when his lead comes in he has something sort of around it, it's like atmosphere but it fits perfectly with the lead, after hours of experimentation i came to the conclusion it could just be reverb from the lead done in a clever way however i am now unsure (my ears are used to the sound too much)

Can anybody shed any light/ offer any tips, you should hear what i mean its just sort of 'around' the lead if you will,

@ 2.45 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9mbAGKqTqQ

I'm pretty convinced this one is reverb, but just incase - @1.15 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kbxPoz4ucg

It's the first one that is puzzling me a lot, but i thought i would include the second one as well

Thanks in advance!

Mike
Anybody can do anything if they set their mind to it
drinkthecoolaid
KVRist

68 posts since 7 Dec, 2012

Postby drinkthecoolaid; Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Just filter modulation and side chaining..
Image Check Stagger (step modulated filters/effects) >>Audio Poison
Mike20
KVRian

622 posts since 18 Dec, 2010

Postby Mike20; Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 am

Cheers mate
Anybody can do anything if they set their mind to it

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Production Techniques