are all prices shared out yet? is the random winner picked?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey i don't wanna be a pain in the neck but, does anyone know something? Cheers

kevinkripper wrote:Hey i don't wanna be a pain in the neck but, does anyone know something? Cheers
Maybe waiting for the next end of the world.
yzcoruhT

Haven't heard anything, but I am anxiously checking this thread on a daily basis. I am hoping I can manage to get something else, given the list of awesome vendors supporting the DC 12.

Assuming Ben is on holiday - the man has to rest sometime!

Ichad.c wrote:Assuming Ben is on holiday - the man has to rest sometime!
With the money unawarded yet? :)

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/kvr-develo ... date-21087

Congrats to Christian Budde for the random 10%, and respect for the choice of Bootsy :wink:

Now I'm waiting for the announcement of software licences :D

4th January 2013

The sponsor prizes will begin to be sorted next week - quite an undertaking. If you entered, donated or voted watch your email inbox as you could be a winner too.
Well ?

bob bobwood wrote:
4th January 2013

The sponsor prizes will begin to be sorted next week - quite an undertaking. If you entered, donated or voted watch your email inbox as you could be a winner too.
Well ?
Nothing here :(

It's slooooooooooooooooooooow :D

It would be very cool to have some news.

I sent a pm to meffy but he doesn't have any involvement in the DC and then to tuz on the 6th Feb, but that's unread, so I may as well fire one off to Ben.

bob bobwood wrote:I sent a pm to meffy but he doesn't have any involvement in the DC and then to tuz on the 6th Feb, but that's unread, so I may as well fire one off to Ben.
Any answer?

Neither tuz (6th Feb) nor Ben (15th Feb) have read the pm. Time to go to a different forum or route, I think. Don't know which though. Any ideas ?

Maybe we should post something in the section "site stuff" ? I'm really disappointed with this. Come on guys, it's almost 3 months now :?

Had a reply from Ben, and since he has delegated various duties relating to DC12, he has to make enquiries himself.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”