debra1rlo+justin3am - jam conspiracy

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Deb and I hung out and made some music together yesterday. I messed with my Elektron Octatrack and AnalogFour and Deb played guitar through Guitar Rig and my Eventide Pitch Factor. Here is the result.

http://www.3amnoise.net/jam_conspiracy.mp3
http://soundcloud.com/justin3am/jam-conspiracy

The drums are from the Octatrack, the synths are from the A4. We recorded the guitar directly and through the Eventide pedal. We didn't do much post processing, just some channel EQs and a compressor on the drum bus. I ran the whole mix through an API 2500.

I had a lot of fun jamming with Deb. Hopefully we can do it again soon. :)

mmm "jamming" with deb :love:

oh wait, you meant music, i see...

:lol:

justin is a freaking understated genius madman, it was a pleasure to see him in his element and i just tried to keep up and fake being as cool. :hihi:

f**k yeah we be jammin' again dude. we didn't even use teh modular. :love: :hihi:
Last edited by debra1rlo on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i enjoyed that!
nice work from both of you :)

Cool track guys! Love the spacey high guitar, straight up groove and those arped out sounding A4 synths.
Image Image

+1 cool track!

Deb, you are too much. :oops: :)
Yeah, we'll have to play with the modular next time. Maybe we can sample some pots and pans and twist the f**k out of them. :D

Thanks for listening guys!

Great stuff there....love how there is a lot of interplay between you guys.

Looking forward to hear more... :love:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

justin3am wrote:Deb, you are too much. :oops: :)
Yeah, we'll have to play with the modular next time. Maybe we can smash some mailboxes and twist the f**k out of them. :D

ftfy ...

Yeah, we'll have to play with the modular next time. Maybe we can sample some pots and pans and twist the f**k out of them. :D

Next time I am going to bring my guitar, my bass and my frying pan! :hyper: :wheee:

Yeah, big thanks to everyone for checking it out. We had fun creating. I have been playing with so many wonderful talented people this last year and even moreso just these first few months of 2013, I am energized! :D :D :hyper: :wheee: :band:

normal wrote:
Yeah, we'll have to play with the modular next time. Maybe we can smash some mailboxes and twist the f**k out of them. :D

ftfy ...
:lol: :lol:

kinda blissed out sorta sound.
sweet vibe, thanks

thanks for collaborating (something that occurred to me in the past) and, yes, please make more :D

Gawjus!!

I'm sure I've used that same GR preset as well :oops:

Nice! That's a pretty polished track for a jam session.

Return to “Music Cafe”