Sometimes Dark Zebra stops responding to MIDI input

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ahoy, I try my best to keep up on updates, and I am totally in love with Zebra 2 + Dark Zebra (and other U-He products as I also teach at a school with labs full of Zebra 2 and Diva).

However, I keep encountering an inconsistent problem and I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this.

Occasionally, Dark Zebra will simply stop responding to MIDI input.

I've experienced this with Zebra 2 and Diva at work, but usually, just reselecting the patch will fix whatever happened.

But when it happens with Dark Zebra, I have to either reload the instrument entirely, or on a couple occasions, it just stopped working altogether in that session (which is wacky and inconsistent).

I'll keep on the new updates, and I'm not too worried about it--usually it's fixable--but I was curious if I was the only one or not.
- Dan

When it happens do you always have multiple instances loaded? Or does it sometimes happen with just 1 instance?

Also, what host and OS do you use?

Please try the latest betas (for The Dark Zebra, log into our support website).

There's been a bug in the 64-bit version in large projects. It should be fixed.

Thanks for the response guys!

PDXINDY - It usually happens when I have more than one instance.

Win 7 Pro x64 with Cubase 6.0.7 (64-bit).

Hey Urs, I'll give the beta a shot, thanks--however, for some reason, it's saying that my email isn't recognized when I try to reset my password, even though that's the email you sent me my reg codes on. :-\

EDIT: I think I just never created a proper account.

EDIT: Yep, that was it, downloaded it now, installed, will try it out, thanks for your help guys!
- Dan

Return to “u-he”