What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Anyone running with Terratec Komplexer?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

User avatar
PietW.
KVRian
 
665 posts since 6 May, 2010, from Munich, Germany

Postby PietW.; Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:10 pm

It will always remain a mystery why can load Largo and PPG 3.V not own wavetables. A fatal mistake of Waldorf but I am very glad that Komplexer can. Together with Audio-Term a Fun Machine.
Many thanks to Stefan Stenzel for Programming Komplexer.
User avatar
PietW.
KVRian
 
665 posts since 6 May, 2010, from Munich, Germany

Postby PietW.; Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm

losan wrote:
PietW. wrote:
AND DONT FORGETT AUDIO-TERM FOR KOMPLEXER :)


Yep, that's what I also had in mind, as I mentioned the import of alternative waveforms.
A great program - but with no use for Largo.

Cheers


Waldorf would have to program only a interface. The editor would make the users. See, for example Blofeld. Without Kotró László Lehel there would be no wavetable editor. A shame.
User avatar
T-CM11
KVRian
 
1205 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from Ghent, Belgium

Postby T-CM11; Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:49 am

T-CM11 wrote:No shipping to Belgium :(

I emailed them, and made the order... Great support!
Still strange that there's only a few EU countries on the ordering form.

I'm curious how it sounds, compared to Largo. Even with the -40% of yesterday, this is an offer I can't refuse :D
User avatar
ferez21
KVRian
 
970 posts since 12 Oct, 2012, from The Holy Land

Postby ferez21; Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 am

T-CM11 wrote:
T-CM11 wrote:No shipping to Belgium :(

I emailed them, and made the order... Great support!
Still strange that there's only a few EU countries on the ordering form.

I'm curious how it sounds, compared to Largo. Even with the -40% of yesterday, this is an offer I can't refuse :D


For anyone who is interested ro try before you buy, just search "komplexer demo" in google and youll find the demo available to download on Rapidshare and other sites (it's not hacked, it's the original demo).
I really really liked the demo, but unfortunately, it have gui glitches on my FL Studio, and im also not from the EU so i cant order it even if i wanted.
Image
User avatar
T-CM11
KVRian
 
1205 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from Ghent, Belgium

Postby T-CM11; Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 am

ferez21 wrote:For anyone who is interested ro try before you buy, just search "komplexer demo" in google and youll find the demo available to download on Rapidshare and other sites (it's not hacked, it's the original demo).
I really really liked the demo, but unfortunately, it have gui glitches on my FL Studio, and im also not from the EU so i cant order it even if i wanted.

You didn't google long enough... you can find it here (TerraTec_KOMPLEXER_Demo_1.010.exe):
http://ftp.terratec.de/Producer/KOMPLEXER/Updates/

:wink:
User avatar
ferez21
KVRian
 
970 posts since 12 Oct, 2012, from The Holy Land

Postby ferez21; Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:50 pm

So, how do one gets Komplexer if one is not from the E-Fu*kin'-U? :x :P
Image
User avatar
T-CM11
KVRian
 
1205 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from Ghent, Belgium

Postby T-CM11; Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:49 am

Try asking them in an E-Fu*kin'-Mail? :hihi:
User avatar
fmr
KVRAF
 
2826 posts since 16 Mar, 2003, from Porto - Portugal

Postby fmr; Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:13 am

Or maybe asking an "E-Fu*kin'-U" citizen for help?
Fernando (FMR)
User avatar
T-CM11
KVRian
 
1205 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from Ghent, Belgium

Postby T-CM11; Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:05 am

Komplexer sounds great, but I also got an orange monster this weekend. There's something to be said for 44 dedicated knobs :love:
Anyway, I made this, MW XT only:
http://soundcloud.com/tt_cc/microbits-wav

A Komplexer demo is probably for next weekend...
User avatar
ferez21
KVRian
 
970 posts since 12 Oct, 2012, from The Holy Land

Postby ferez21; Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:13 am

What's an "orange monster"? :oops:
Image
User avatar
T-CM11
KVRian
 
1205 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from Ghent, Belgium

Postby T-CM11; Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:17 am

Image

http://www.vintagesynth.com/waldorf/microwavext.php

Sadly the 30-voice shadow monster is not for my budget :(
But I'm very happy with it :love:
User avatar
PietW.
KVRian
 
665 posts since 6 May, 2010, from Munich, Germany

Postby PietW.; Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:39 am

mikedw wrote:I have Komplexor v 1.020 and it is the last update of the Komplexor.
And some extra sound banks.

No copy protection simply install in your vst map.

I run on windows 7 64 bit and a 32 bit DAW without problems.

I have owned Largo and Micro Q but it was a while ago Komplexor sounds better than Largo according to me more like a hardware synth.

And in relation to the Micro Q its almost the same but I played the Micro Q through the preamp and then it becomes a different story.

I do not remember where I bought it i have it for many years on a CD.

Anyone who is interested can get in touch. PM and so on..


Hi,

take a look at here. 1.030

http://www.musonik.com/downloads/TerraTec_Producer/
MacGyverGear
KVRer
 
1 post since 12 May, 2011

Postby MacGyverGear; Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:54 am

echopark wrote:http://www.ks-music.at/Abverkauf/Komplexer---Subtractive-Synthesizer.html


Ordered and paid the 12th.. by bankdraft.. it took a bit longer by that but the tracking is telling me it will be here any moment :tu: Anyway thanks for the link :-)

Is anyone experienced with the Terratec Area61 keyboard?
There should be a DSP host in there, so you could run one instance of Komplexer, not that today's CPU power's gonna let that need you but as a Terratec fan I'm fascinated how this works and might pick it up one day. :-)
User avatar
chk071
KVRAF
 
2990 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:20 pm

mikedw wrote:I have Komplexor v 1.020 and it is the last update of the Komplexor.
And some extra sound banks.

No copy protection simply install in your vst map.

I run on windows 7 64 bit and a 32 bit DAW without problems.

I have owned Largo and Micro Q but it was a while ago Komplexor sounds better than Largo according to me more like a hardware synth.

And in relation to the Micro Q its almost the same but I played the Micro Q through the preamp and then it becomes a different story.

I do not remember where I bought it i have it for many years on a CD.

Anyone who is interested can get in touch. PM and so on..

Hm, could you, or someone else, elaborate on this? Really, willing to take any advice... i tried the registry trick, but it just won't work. I can install it fine, but when i try to run Komplexer, or my VST host scans for it, it gives me an error message that i have to reinstall it... oh and my antivirus program mucks that i shall type in my Windows license key again, because it should be invalid. It probably searches the registry entry i created in the Wow6432node section.

Really close to installing a version by "Team AiR". I don't want to, but it looks like it's the only possibility left to get this thing running on Windows 7 64-bit. I mean, it's not like i don't own the f***ing thing anyway...
User avatar
DrGonzo
KVRian
 
1446 posts since 23 Oct, 2000, from Stockholm/Budapest

Postby DrGonzo; Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:34 pm

What a coincidence - I was just thinking of Komplexer earlier today!

Anyone who has a experience between the MicroQ and Blofeld - how do they stand against each other?

/C
Image
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments