Synth Magic ZOM ZOM for kontakt Polymoog based Kontakt instrument.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Come to Zom Zom, a place to eat, a real PolyMoog feast :D

Just unpacked and loaded up in Kontakt Player, interface looks gorgeous

Lots of things to try out, must be over hundred NKI's, and many cool combo patches too, what is nice is that you can hold the keys and the sound will develop :tu:

don1thedon wrote:Thanks for the pre-order Steve, sounds like your usual high standards here!! All the best with the new offering...
Thanks Don :)
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

Numanoid wrote:Come to Zom Zom, a place to eat, a real PolyMoog feast :D

Just unpacked and loaded up in Kontakt Player, interface looks gorgeous

Lots of things to try out, must be over hundred NKI's, and many cool combo patches too, what is nice is that you can hold the keys and the sound will develop :tu:
Thanks Numanoid :) With a name like Numanoid I thought you would like it.
yes, Anders did a great job on the GUI.
Thanks for buying Zom :)
Cheers,
Steve
Last edited by synthmagic on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

kgdrum wrote:"As a special bonus for buying ZOM ZOM during pre-buy, you will also receive a free Oberheim Xpander and Marion Systems MSR-2 Library. Very large library of Oberheim Xpander samples and the very rare Marion Systems MSR-2 under the control of a custom Kontakt GUI. Also includes full effects section page."

Hi, I got Zom Zom & it sounds AMAZING! ;-)
I haven't noticed the Oberheim & the Marion Systems bonus content,are they coming in another email or via download?

Thanks,
KG
Hi KG, I think I have answered you via email? I will post here just to let everyone know Oberheim links will be sent out later- still making some presets and then it will be uploaded and sent out.....Who needs sleep anyway :)
Cheers,
Steve

Yes you did,thanks for the quick followup,great to see immediate support and a great Synth! Zom is wonderful!
Thanks again! ;-)
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Thanks a lot for making the Obi library available so quickly :tu:

Downloaded it now, and have had a quick run through. Initial reaction is that it sounds wonderful, and that it is a fantastic freebie :love:

Numanoid wrote:Thanks a lot for making the Obi library available so quickly :tu:

Downloaded it now, and have had a quick run through. Initial reaction is that it sounds wonderful, and that it is a fantastic freebie :love:
agreed - one hell of a (sort of) freebie - thanks Steve :D
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Thanks everyone - glad you are liking Zom Zom and the Ober library.

I have received an email from sound designer/producer Dave Polich who has made this audio demo of Cars using Zom Zom.
http://www.synthmagic.co.uk/zomzom_files/Cars.mp3

Thanks so much for the OB Freebie. Haven't had time to actually play with it yet but know I'm going to love it.

Redspark wrote:Thanks so much for the OB Freebie. Haven't had time to actually play with it yet but know I'm going to love it.
No problem. Hope you like it.
Cheers,
Steve

Stellar work, Steve. Really enjoying both Zom Zom and the Oberheim. Thanks so much for the passion you pour into these.

Michael

ChasingAndromeda wrote:Stellar work, Steve. Really enjoying both Zom Zom and the Oberheim. Thanks so much for the passion you pour into these.

Michael
Hi Michael,
thanks for your kind words.I really appreciate the support and I will always put everything into making these Kontakt libraries.
Cheers,
Steve

I have received an audio demo from kvr Ftech who has made this great version of Down in the park using Zom Zom. I asked Ftech and he said it is fine to share it with everyone, so here it is.
http://www.synthmagic.co.uk/zomzom_file ... zomzom.mp3

or here
https://soundcloud.com/ftech/ditp_zomzom

Thanks Ftech.
Cheers,
Steve

Hi Steve, Zom Zom and Oberheim are brilliant analogue emulations with superb GUI's. Can't get enough of this kind of stuff. Thanks for all your hard work in making these amazing old synth sounds available and so useable. Fantastic, so what's next?????

PS Thanks for your kind assistance in transferring Sounds Of The Quadra from Kontakt 4 Windows to Kontakt 5 Mac.

syncII wrote:Hi Steve, Zom Zom and Oberheim are brilliant analogue emulations with superb GUI's. Can't get enough of this kind of stuff. Thanks for all your hard work in making these amazing old synth sounds available and so useable. Fantastic, so what's next?????

PS Thanks for your kind assistance in transferring Sounds Of The Quadra from Kontakt 4 Windows to Kontakt 5 Mac.
Thanks - I'm making some new instruments at the moment. I have wheeled in the next batch of vintage synths into my studio and digging in.
All will be revealed soon :)

No probs about helping out with the Quadra.
Cheers,
Steve

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”