B.A.TECH. Master Eq Pack Released! Demo Version Inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think so also. Much better you make one Plugin perfect instead of 3 Plugins with lots of bugs. Quality before Quantity.

I'm only trying to help you, because i'm really into the Manley Massive Plugs, but i cannot use it this way. Too many bugs going on there.

I bought it and I hope the bugs are eliminated shortly

Didn't he give all his plugins away for free recently?
:borg:

BA, So I donated & picked up the N-Pack. Everything works fine & I quite like what I hear. Again, $5.00. Can't really complain. I haven't had time to put the Master Eq's through an analyzer but will as soon as I wrap up this project.

V0RT3X wrote:Didn't he give all his plugins away for free recently?
He did give them away late last year & unfortunately many of us missed it.

B.A.Tech. wrote:
I know it's a bug b/c the other gain knobs work as they should, but the 220 to 10k filter does the opposite of what it should do. When the switch is in the cut position & you turn the gain up it should cut or decrease the selected frequencies

BTW i will release B-Channel but not single.I will release with Channel Pack.There will be Trident "like" Channel EQ,one channel compressor and B-Channel.
BA. Brother, you have got to at the very least entertain the idea that your plugs have some serious issues. So far I have spent $15 (Not a lot of money but still) & at this point what I have is useless. I donated for the N-Pack despite problems with the Master Pack & at first was very pleased. I ran a few mixes using the eq's on vocals to do a car reference & was happy. Only to be disappointed when I pulled up the mix later & found they had reset themselves to default... ALL OF THEM! These are essentially useless. I don't have time to revisit 1993 when I still had to write down eq & compression settings. Tried them on a couple computers, different hosts. Same problems. I understand this is donorware but I donate so that you can improve & continue your development. Looking back at past posts this is a problem someone else reported & there wasn't even a response. Best of luck to you. Signing off.

DELETED

audiovet wrote:yea I can confirm as well, parameters reset when going back into a project. This presents a huge problem of course
On all of them? Or just the n-pack?

DELETED

icantdub wrote:
audiovet wrote:yea I can confirm as well, parameters reset when going back into a project. This presents a huge problem of course
On all of them? Or just the n-pack?
I'm not sure either. I got so frustrated with the Master plugs I just gave up. I have other plugs that do similar things so I just cut my losses. A shame though, b/c Massive's give you really nice extreme boost & cut options like pultecs do but in a different way. The top end is really extreme but nice & his does a pretty good job. The bugs with the GUI are just too much.

B.A.Tech. wrote:Demo version added!
thanks

Hello BA Tech,

I'm a studio tech, and I thought you would like this screw design, its called a "one way screw" (google it)

I thought this sort of screw will be even more secure than having 8 alan screws holding your massive passive design into the virtual rack. With my alan keys or star drive bits, I can remove the plugins from my computer screen with only minor difficulty.

With one way screws, almost no one can remove the plugins from the virtual rack. Very secure, and helps to prevent internet privacy.

Hope this helps.

Do i get automatic emails about updates as a buyer
and has BA Tech updated this plugin since the first release ?

No, but shady websites floating on top of a WordPress blog page, plugin collections that contain some that work and some that don't at all, words and phrases on a website that are actually no known human language, non-existent and impossible-at-times to locate download links, required 'donations' and prices that change daily . . .

I went to this site after reading about a couple supposedly new plugins and it was the strangest experience of any software site I've ever experienced. Most of the text was not in English, but upon checking several words and lines, discovered that it was no language at all. It looked like 'filler' to make the site look foreign and exotic. I was tipped off that something was not on the up and up when I discovered about a half dozen other potential customers either asking if various of the plugins were bogus, and others stating outright that they were. When I tried to bring some of this to light on the respective KVR thread it was ME who caught the crap for it. Now here we are all these weeks later, the same questions are being asked, the same game is looks to be afoot, although I must say the command of English gets remarkably better now whenever actual money and a possible real purchase is discussed. I suggest there is no demo because there are no keycodes to properly license these, and/or else they can't be made to time out -- all features of which any knowledgeable dev should be able to avail himself. Why don't you check and see what that "B.A." in the outfit's name stands for before you rush into this? How about "Bullshit Audiotech"? If you don't believe me, just Google the damn thing.

Yeah, they knew about it, but let's remember, KVR is the wild West, so let the buyer beware. I had been warned off the sale (thankfully), and now so have you.

The Telenator wrote:Most of the text was not in English, but upon checking several words and lines, discovered that it was no language at all. It looked like 'filler' to make the site look foreign and exotic.
I think it's Turkish...

Return to “Effects”