What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer
 
26 posts since 20 Aug, 2007

Postby kalbinsson; Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 am

Hi,

I don't know if this is a Cream problem or Studio One problem. But when klicking on the preset button to open up a menu. The menu opens up a long way from the plugin window.

OSX 10.8.2
Studio One 2.5.X 64 bit

/K
KVRist
 
143 posts since 12 Jan, 2013

Postby Kirnu; Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:05 am

kalbinsson wrote:Hi,

I don't know if this is a Cream problem or Studio One problem. But when klicking on the preset button to open up a menu. The menu opens up a long way from the plugin window.

OSX 10.8.2
Studio One 2.5.X 64 bit

/K


Works fine for me with OSX 10.7.5. Are you using the latest version 3?

-Arto
KVRer
 
26 posts since 20 Aug, 2007

Postby kalbinsson; Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:59 am

Yes, ver 3.

Do you wan't me to send a screenshot?

/K
KVRer
 
26 posts since 20 Aug, 2007

Postby kalbinsson; Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi again,

I just did another test and this only happens when using the 64 bit version.

Using the 32 bit version the menu appears right where it should be.

/K
KVRist
 
143 posts since 12 Jan, 2013

Postby Kirnu; Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 am

kalbinsson wrote:Hi again,

I just did another test and this only happens when using the 64 bit version.

Using the 32 bit version the menu appears right where it should be.

/K


Thank for the info I'll take a look what's wrong there.

-Arto
KVRer
 
26 posts since 20 Aug, 2007

Postby kalbinsson; Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 am

Thanks for your reply. I informed Presonus about this as well and this seems to be a bug in Studio One it will be fixed in a future update.
/K
KVRist
 
143 posts since 12 Jan, 2013

Postby Kirnu; Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 am

kalbinsson wrote:Thanks for your reply. I informed Presonus about this as well and this seems to be a bug in Studio One it will be fixed in a future update.
/K


I couldn't reproduce this with Cream pre 3 x64 and ST1 2.5.0 x64.
The menus show fine and they are in the correct place.

-Arto
KVRer
 
26 posts since 20 Aug, 2007

Postby kalbinsson; Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:41 am

Kirnu wrote:
kalbinsson wrote:Thanks for your reply. I informed Presonus about this as well and this seems to be a bug in Studio One it will be fixed in a future update.
/K


I couldn't reproduce this with Cream pre 3 x64 and ST1 2.5.0 x64.
The menus show fine and they are in the correct place.

-Arto


Sorry,

I forgot to mention that we found out that this only happens on retina screens (MBP)

/K
KVRist
 
45 posts since 27 Dec, 2007

Postby ekeaze; Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 am

Realy great plugin. Just woul like to ask you, did you plan midi plugin instalation for cubase ? There is only VSTi not pure midi plugin.

Moderator: Kirnu

Return to Kirnu