Soundset Diversity for Diversion released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversity for Diversion

I just released this new soundset:

Diversity for Diversion:

This soundset contains 101 patches and 6 variations for the incredibly capable Diversion synth by Dmitry Sches. The goal was to create a wide range of diverse sounds reaching from mellow and beautiful bells, pads, textural instruments and expressive lead sounds to edgy and soaring sequences and synths to dark and mysterious drones and soundscapes to otherworldly and abstract textures.

A lot of new waveforms were created in- and outside of Diversion to expand the sonic palette of this synth, complex modulation routings were used to create animated and expressive sounds usable for a wide variety of musical styles.

All sounds have the x/y-Mastermorph pad assigned for deep interaction with the sounds, many also use Aftertouch for even more expressive playability.

Patch categories:
  • Bell & Plucks (9 + 1 variation)
    Keys & Synths (21)
    Pads (19 + 2 variations)
    Scapes & Drones (29 + 2 variation)
    Sequencers (23 + 1 variation)
All demos in the widget below were produced entirely with Diversion using only patches from Diversity, no post-processing was applied apart from a Limiter on the Master Outputs.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... ynth-demos

Delivery: Download - download size 23.4 MB - library size unzipped 29 MB

Price (paypal): € 25 Euro
Please allow me a few hours to process your order and send you the confirmation Email including the download link.

Product page

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen :singer:

Congratulations on release Simon! Excellent bank, thanks for great work!

sches wrote:Congratulations on release Simon! Excellent bank, thanks for great work!
Thank you, Dmitry - you rock!

Thanks to Simon (Patchpool) for introducing me to this great synth, which is currently irresistably on sale half price -a great buy...of course twice as good with the excellent Patchpool sounds too!!

RR :)
Intel Mac, OSX 10.8x, RME Fireface, Logic 9

rikki rivett wrote:Thanks to Simon (Patchpool) for introducing me to this great synth, which is currently irresistably on sale half price -a great buy...of course twice as good with the excellent Patchpool sounds too!!

RR :)
Cheers, rikki - you won't regret it :)

Evening post-release bumpage.

Hi Simon,

congratulations for the release. Will maybe get it soon but i already got two soundset for Diversion which i am just testing... :)

Also started a few of my own sounds for Diversion.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:Hi Simon,

congratulations for the release. Will maybe get it soon but i already got two soundset for Diversion which i am just testing... :)

Also started a few of my own sounds for Diversion.

Ingo
Thank's Ingo :)

I already own many of your sets, but this one is particularly special. I think it contains some of your best work so far. Some of the lead sounds alone are well worth the cost of the set; many, many sounds here are truly winners, useable and irresistible. First class sounds for a first class synth!
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

I'm up to my arms in Patchpool sounds tonight I can see! I'm moving the descriptions for Diversity into the layout I setup as of this moment.. I think I'll start playing them now too.....

I'm getting quite blown away by the sounds. Diversity for Diversion, name is fine but the sounds are too good and interesting to be boxed in by a few wordplay titles..

Very new a kaleidoscopic sound palette opens up my sonic horizon.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

irvg wrote:I already own many of your sets, but this one is particularly special. I think it contains some of your best work so far. Some of the lead sounds alone are well worth the cost of the set; many, many sounds here are truly winners, useable and irresistible. First class sounds for a first class synth!
Cool, feedback that "goes down like oil" as we say, thank's Irv :)

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I'm up to my arms in Patchpool sounds tonight I can see! I'm moving the descriptions for Diversity into the layout I setup as of this moment.. I think I'll start playing them now too.....

I'm getting quite blown away by the sounds. Diversity for Diversion, name is fine but the sounds are too good and interesting to be boxed in by a few wordplay titles..

Very new a kaleidoscopic sound palette opens up my sonic horizon.
Thank you, Wade - every now and then when making the sounds I had a kaleidoscope in mind when thinking of the next patch to create, so it's nice you used that word :) - like the pure waveform of the synth being a ray of white light which is then broken up into different colours, shapes, illusions.

Diversity bump in the morning.

And a bump in the evening.

Post-release bump on Wednesday evening.

Return to “Soundware”