Cream relase 3 - Presets menu open way off pluginwindow in Studio One

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I don't know if this is a Cream problem or Studio One problem. But when klicking on the preset button to open up a menu. The menu opens up a long way from the plugin window.

OSX 10.8.2
Studio One 2.5.X 64 bit

/K

kalbinsson wrote:Hi,

I don't know if this is a Cream problem or Studio One problem. But when klicking on the preset button to open up a menu. The menu opens up a long way from the plugin window.

OSX 10.8.2
Studio One 2.5.X 64 bit

/K
Works fine for me with OSX 10.7.5. Are you using the latest version 3?

-Arto

Yes, ver 3.

Do you wan't me to send a screenshot?

/K

Hi again,

I just did another test and this only happens when using the 64 bit version.

Using the 32 bit version the menu appears right where it should be.

/K

kalbinsson wrote:Hi again,

I just did another test and this only happens when using the 64 bit version.

Using the 32 bit version the menu appears right where it should be.

/K
Thank for the info I'll take a look what's wrong there.

-Arto

Thanks for your reply. I informed Presonus about this as well and this seems to be a bug in Studio One it will be fixed in a future update.
/K

kalbinsson wrote:Thanks for your reply. I informed Presonus about this as well and this seems to be a bug in Studio One it will be fixed in a future update.
/K
I couldn't reproduce this with Cream pre 3 x64 and ST1 2.5.0 x64.
The menus show fine and they are in the correct place.

-Arto

Kirnu wrote:
kalbinsson wrote:Thanks for your reply. I informed Presonus about this as well and this seems to be a bug in Studio One it will be fixed in a future update.
/K
I couldn't reproduce this with Cream pre 3 x64 and ST1 2.5.0 x64.
The menus show fine and they are in the correct place.

-Arto
Sorry,

I forgot to mention that we found out that this only happens on retina screens (MBP)

/K

Realy great plugin. Just woul like to ask you, did you plan midi plugin instalation for cubase ? There is only VSTi not pure midi plugin.

This retina screen bug has been fixed and the fix will be included in the next Cream release.

-Arto

ekeaze wrote:Realy great plugin. Just woul like to ask you, did you plan midi plugin instalation for cubase ? There is only VSTi not pure midi plugin.

What's the difference, or what's the advantage?
Sunny SoCal

Return to “Kirnu”