Super Bad Ass

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The title was a ploy to get you here and listen to the track.
Enjoy!
Atmospheric Refractions

Details about setup can be happily discussed: just join the chat...

Cheers!
Last edited by Patrick de Caumette on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bumpy, after title change... :hihi:

A cunning plan pays off. Nice track. The production sounds great. I really liked some of that whammy-bar work on here. Reminded me of Mr. Holdsworth from the Bruford/UK days.

Good work :)

Thanks Seismic!
I do dig Holdsworth a lot!
Guitars and bass are going straight in to the Kemper Profiling Amplifier: great tone!

Cheers!

very nice. Perfect mix/ tone. I really liked the voice backing, too.
My only thought was that at some point, the bass/drums become too repetitive and kind of disconnect from the lovely guitaring above them. Might have more to do with my Monday morning though.. Also checked out some of your other SC works - there is some really cool stuff there, thanks.
..what goes around comes around..

Thanks Ouroboros!
I think your criticism is pertinent.
This was the first time i collaborated with Rick, and he had created this long drum groove for me to jam on.
I tried to break the groove a bit by introducing different sections, but i agree that some evolution with the drums would have been better.
Good point!

Hey Patrick,

you might want to lose the # in your SoundCloud signature link. It's sending me to my page (or maybe that was intentional) :wink:

Thanks!
I just followed your advice. Hopefully everything is good now...
Cheers!

Patrick de Caumette wrote:Thanks!
I just followed your advice. Hopefully everything is good now...
Cheers!
Yes. That's good now.

Thanks dude!

Return to “Music Cafe”