Anyone running with Terratec Komplexer?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It will always remain a mystery why can load Largo and PPG 3.V not own wavetables. A fatal mistake of Waldorf but I am very glad that Komplexer can. Together with Audio-Term a Fun Machine.
Many thanks to Stefan Stenzel for Programming Komplexer.

losan wrote:
PietW. wrote:
AND DONT FORGETT AUDIO-TERM FOR KOMPLEXER :)
Yep, that's what I also had in mind, as I mentioned the import of alternative waveforms.
A great program - but with no use for Largo.

Cheers
Waldorf would have to program only a interface. The editor would make the users. See, for example Blofeld. Without Kotró László Lehel there would be no wavetable editor. A shame.

T-CM11 wrote:No shipping to Belgium :(
I emailed them, and made the order... Great support!
Still strange that there's only a few EU countries on the ordering form.

I'm curious how it sounds, compared to Largo. Even with the -40% of yesterday, this is an offer I can't refuse :D

T-CM11 wrote:
T-CM11 wrote:No shipping to Belgium :(
I emailed them, and made the order... Great support!
Still strange that there's only a few EU countries on the ordering form.

I'm curious how it sounds, compared to Largo. Even with the -40% of yesterday, this is an offer I can't refuse :D
For anyone who is interested ro try before you buy, just search "komplexer demo" in google and youll find the demo available to download on Rapidshare and other sites (it's not hacked, it's the original demo).
I really really liked the demo, but unfortunately, it have gui glitches on my FL Studio, and im also not from the EU so i cant order it even if i wanted.

ferez21 wrote: For anyone who is interested ro try before you buy, just search "komplexer demo" in google and youll find the demo available to download on Rapidshare and other sites (it's not hacked, it's the original demo).
I really really liked the demo, but unfortunately, it have gui glitches on my FL Studio, and im also not from the EU so i cant order it even if i wanted.
You didn't google long enough... you can find it here (TerraTec_KOMPLEXER_Demo_1.010.exe):
http://ftp.terratec.de/Producer/KOMPLEXER/Updates/

:wink:

So, how do one gets Komplexer if one is not from the E-Fu*kin'-U? :x :P

Try asking them in an E-Fu*kin'-Mail? :hihi:

Or maybe asking an "E-Fu*kin'-U" citizen for help?
Fernando (FMR)

Komplexer sounds great, but I also got an orange monster this weekend. There's something to be said for 44 dedicated knobs :love:
Anyway, I made this, MW XT only:
http://soundcloud.com/tt_cc/microbits-wav

A Komplexer demo is probably for next weekend...

What's an "orange monster"? :oops:

http://www.vintagesynth.com/waldorf/microwavext.php

Sadly the 30-voice shadow monster is not for my budget :(
But I'm very happy with it :love:

mikedw wrote:I have Komplexor v 1.020 and it is the last update of the Komplexor.
And some extra sound banks.

No copy protection simply install in your vst map.

I run on windows 7 64 bit and a 32 bit DAW without problems.

I have owned Largo and Micro Q but it was a while ago Komplexor sounds better than Largo according to me more like a hardware synth.

And in relation to the Micro Q its almost the same but I played the Micro Q through the preamp and then it becomes a different story.

I do not remember where I bought it i have it for many years on a CD.

Anyone who is interested can get in touch. PM and so on..
Hi,

take a look at here. 1.030

http://www.musonik.com/downloads/TerraTec_Producer/

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
echopark wrote:http://www.ks-music.at/Abverkauf/Komple ... sizer.html (http://www.ks-music.at/Abverkauf/Komplexer---Subtractive-Synthesizer.html)
Ordered and paid the 12th.. by bankdraft.. it took a bit longer by that but the tracking is telling me it will be here any moment :tu: Anyway thanks for the link :-)

Is anyone experienced with the Terratec Area61 keyboard?
There should be a DSP host in there, so you could run one instance of Komplexer, not that today's CPU power's gonna let that need you but as a Terratec fan I'm fascinated how this works and might pick it up one day. :-)

mikedw wrote:I have Komplexor v 1.020 and it is the last update of the Komplexor.
And some extra sound banks.

No copy protection simply install in your vst map.

I run on windows 7 64 bit and a 32 bit DAW without problems.

I have owned Largo and Micro Q but it was a while ago Komplexor sounds better than Largo according to me more like a hardware synth.

And in relation to the Micro Q its almost the same but I played the Micro Q through the preamp and then it becomes a different story.

I do not remember where I bought it i have it for many years on a CD.

Anyone who is interested can get in touch. PM and so on..
Hm, could you, or someone else, elaborate on this? Really, willing to take any advice... i tried the registry trick, but it just won't work. I can install it fine, but when i try to run Komplexer, or my VST host scans for it, it gives me an error message that i have to reinstall it... oh and my antivirus program mucks that i shall type in my Windows license key again, because it should be invalid. It probably searches the registry entry i created in the Wow6432node section.

Really close to installing a version by "Team AiR". I don't want to, but it looks like it's the only possibility left to get this thing running on Windows 7 64-bit. I mean, it's not like i don't own the f***ing thing anyway...

What a coincidence - I was just thinking of Komplexer earlier today!

Anyone who has a experience between the MicroQ and Blofeld - how do they stand against each other?

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Return to “Instruments”