Rebellion Summer

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Jesse Gorter on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great perky track Jesse! Hard not to dance to it. Nice change at 1:40. Shades of popcorn with the lead.
Well done.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Great perky track Jesse! Hard not to dance to it. Nice change at 1:40. Shades of popcorn with the lead.
Well done.
The hardest part was naming the song....;)

Refreshing...more sunshine is always enjoyed! Nice choice of instrumentation too.

I could almost hear a cute girl singing to this, how would I know she's cute?

...erm, stab in the dark. 8)

mr.me wrote:Refreshing...more sunshine is always enjoyed! Nice choice of instrumentation too.

I could almost hear a cute girl singing to this, how would I know she's cute?

...erm, stab in the dark. 8)
A femme fatale needs to be cute or enchanting, otherwise she cannot cast her spell ;)

Allomerus wrote:Great perky track Jesse! Hard not to dance to it. Nice change at 1:40. Shades of popcorn with the lead.
Well done.
Wait, you mean the hot butter track?

If he did, he's showing his age :hihi:

Nice upbeat tune, Jesse. Rhythmically, I was reminded of something by Spandau Ballet from the '80s, but this has a more modern sound with some interesting instrumentation and a clear mix.

Good work :)

Catchy stuff, definitely reminded me of the 80's with this one. I grew up with 80's style stuff so I liked that upbeat synth style sound :)

Thanks for the share.
:borg:

seismic1 wrote:If he did, he's showing his age :hihi:

Nice upbeat tune, Jesse. Rhythmically, I was reminded of something by Spandau Ballet from the '80s, but this has a more modern sound with some interesting instrumentation and a clear mix.

Good work :)
I am showing my age, but I was very young then.... ;)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I know popcorn from 'Digger'. And I am 29 ;)

Oh btw, I wasn't aiming for 80's haha. I wrote this when I saw how Voodoo People was made ;)

Finally found the right name for it, wasn't 100% sure yet :")

Return to “Music Cafe”