Oh boy, another VA synth. This time from Waves!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With the 20% discount offer from Waves, is it possible to buy Element for $79,2

:?:

Numanoid wrote:With the 20% discount offer from Waves, is it possible to buy Element for $79,2

:?:
$71.20 from AudioDeluxe using FEB20 coupon code :wink:

Resonator63 wrote:$71.20 from AudioDeluxe using FEB20 coupon code :wink:
Wow, that's like just £46,75

The same value, but the lower the number goes the more tempting it gets to invest :D

We have Waves Element for $69 and a D16 LuSH-101 + Waves Element Bundle for $199.20 when you enter the "Software20" coupon code:

http://www.jrrshop.com/software20?dir=d ... _from_date

Wow! it gets lower and lower :hihi:
and more tempting :cry:

I would love to have this - except my experience installing CLA Efects was SO bad, I don't think I'd get it even if it were $25. I'd never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather have an ILok and a one plugin install instead of having to hunt for the plug in Waves massive lineup. Then, because I did something wrong with the install, one version of CLA had a blank GUI with a knob labeled Dummy Knob. Thank goodness the other versions worked.
And, even though, I finally sold it and uninstalled it, two instances are still left in my plugin list.....
(But it sounds great)

whyterabbyt wrote:
Tehnik wrote:I cant imagine why anyone owning any of the more recent synths from NI/IL/U-He/Cakewalk etc would might want to own it.
but... but.... Jordan Rudess says he's gonna use it....
Bwahahaha! ROTF :hihi:

well, apparently, Jordan Rudess uses every keyboard and every plugin in existence. I mean, aren't there any other well known keyboardists to endorse instruments?

tristan- wrote:well, apparently, Jordan Rudess uses every keyboard and every plugin in existence. I mean, aren't there any other well known keyboardists to endorse instruments?
Herbie Hancock used to be the staple, but he has been overtaken by JR these days...

A two page in-depth review in latest edition of CM, is not so positive as JR. CM only give Element 7/10 rating, noting:
Positives: Good sound, excellent presets, lots of mod destinations, simple interface
Negatives: limitations seem arbitrary (with the simple interface), full price is too high for what you get, doesn't stand out from the competition

7/10 is about 5/10 once adjusted for common sense.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

If the synth had 2 layers it would be worth is. So then you could create a patch on layer 1 and layer 2 doing different things. Like Lush-101 has 4+ layers... more than most CPU's can handle. The Waves one, seems a bit too limited.

tristan- wrote:well, apparently, Jordan Rudess uses every keyboard and every plugin in existence. I mean, aren't there any other well known keyboardists to endorse instruments?
They seem to be harder to come by all the time. Most of the keyboard icons I can think of came out of the '70s or '80s. It almost seems like it's viewed by many as an anachronism to actually be able to PLAY synths now, as opposed to just painting stuff into a grid and letting the machines drive everything.
http://www.davidvector.com
New album, Chasing Fire, out now on Amazon, iTunes, etc.
Bandcamp: https://davidvector.bandcamp.com/releases

am checking out the demo...it's ok, sorta funny, for example, how all the pads have a TON of reverb...in which case, ANYTHING can sound like a pad.

but...will play with it for real tomorrow. i keep looking for a sylenth1 replacement (since that never seems to be getting any updates), so maybe...??

anyway, not bad so far. definitely worth considering at the sale price.

it's kinda one-dimensional, no real texture...but i have enough plugs for that (diversion, zebra, electrax, rayblaster, etc). for what it is (and while it's on sale), it's cool (leads, synths, arps, etc). very juno106... think i'm gonna get it...

can somebody help me, please? element demo expired but I dont know how I can uninstall it...
its not showing under the wave shell in ableton neither in waves license center...

Return to “Instruments”