Play and Stop only works 1 time

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to assing the play and stop buttons on my Axiom 61 to play and stop the media file but when I pressed it only works one time, it just plays one time and then stop. If I want to play it again it doesn't work.

Regards

Maybe a funny idea, but do things retrigger when you press play/stop two times? If yes there's probably some latching behavoir with your Axiom.
Best regards, TiUser
...and keep on jamming...

From the midi incoming light I can se that it sends the message the first time and it works, in the second time, it also sends the message but it doesn't work! What should I try?

I have been reading the manual of the axiom and it says that the message that th axiom sends is a MIDI Machine Control Message (MMC), is this affecting?

Regards

crisfer wrote:I have been reading the manual of the axiom and it says that the message that th axiom sends is a MIDI Machine Control Message (MMC), is this affecting? Regards
I am not sure - but I think Cantabile assigns almost anything you like for remote control.
Best regards, TiUser

crisfer wrote:From the midi incoming light I can se that it sends the message the first time and it works, in the second time, it also sends the message but it doesn't work! What should I try?
Maybe the mediafile you play back needs to be rewound before played again...
Best regards, TiUser

Hi,
I have the same problem, I mapped CC126 to start and CC127 to stop. This works only the first time after starting up CP. I controlled the values with MidiOx and they are OK.

Did anyone try just one controller and toggle mode in Cantabile?
Best regards, TiUser

Yes, the first play command worked, stop didnt work. Stopped manually and tried playing again but no effect ...

I just changed the logging settings, so that incoming midi messages from my controller are logged. All looks good but the application doesnt behave as expected.

Ok, I tried note commands instead of CC commands and that finally worked. Play, Play/Pause and Play/Stop worked as expected. I used Note F#9 on channel 16.

Return to “Topten Software”