Diversion for MacOS released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion

Simon, check please you email regarding MSEG syncing... I'll check hanging notes soon.

sches wrote:Simon, check please you email regarding MSEG syncing... I'll check hanging notes soon.
Thank's Dmitry - obviously a pilot error :)

Mr S,

Sometimes I wish I could have a peek inside your head to see what's going on when you're making patches. Other times I just want to get the hell out of there... :hihi:

Brilliant stuff, as usual!

Cheers,
Trahast
Sigs are for siggies

Trahast wrote:Mr S,

Sometimes I wish I could have a peek inside your head to see what's going on when you're making patches. Other times I just want to get the hell out of there... :hihi:

Brilliant stuff, as usual!

Cheers,
Trahast
LOL and thank's, the mind does get into a rather convoluted state after many hours and days and weeks of programming :nutter:

I'll give this thread a gentle bump to remind everyone that today is the last day that Diversion can be had for the sale price...

It's such a great synth - you owe it to yourself to get it now ;)

And the patchpool Soundset is released :-)
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:And the patchpool Soundset is released :-)
Thank's for the heads up, Thomas - I totally forgot to announce it in this thread. So please check the KVR release thread here or visit the product page on patchpool here.

unfortunately i am still experiencing the mainstage crash with the preset i posted. only now with the 1.28 version it happens later. after opening mainstage i can midi control the master morph with no problems. but after opening the diversion interface and closing it again the crash is back. this time it even seems to be more severe because it corrupts the entire template. i spent half the day yesterday troubleshooting and getting my main live template to work again. i had to remove every instance of another plugin so the template can run again. but i am sure it is connected to the diversion crash, because after removing the other plug from my au components folder and putting it back into the template everything works fine until diversion crashes again. then the template goes corrupt again. it's very strange but it is reproducable.

anyway, thanks for taking a look at the issue. can anything be said about which parameters it is safe to map the main morph to and for which it isn't?

Yes, I'll check Mainstage, thanks

So I've been struggling with the issue I mentioned in my last post, and I figured some things out. It seems that since the 1.28 release I can't open any Mainstage concert anymore that contains both Diversion and Sample Sumos "SaltyGrain" plugin. Does this make any sense?
I have to restart my MacBook and mostly it works again for one or two Mainstage session startups, after that it starts getting stuck again on start ups. Unfortunately all the concerts I work with contain both plugins.

Hey monas, soon I'll release an update, the problem will be fixed.

Hi Dmitry,

I have a feature request. Can we please have master morph X and Y as possible modulation destinations in the mod matrix?
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

Hey guys, I have released the next version 1.29. There were fixed few bugs for MainStage, fixed hanging notes. Also 50 new presets made by Voltage Disciple were added to factory content. You could download installers here:

Mac: http://dmitrysches.com/files/Diversion_129_MacOS.zip
Win: http://dmitrysches.com/files/DiversionSetup_129.exe

schnapsglas wrote:Can we please have master morph X and Y as possible modulation destinations in the mod matrix?
That's a hard thing, but very interesting, I'll try to do that for version 2.0.

thank you so much!!!

Return to “Instruments”