[UPDATE] Ignite Amps "The Anvil" 2.0 - New DSP, x64 support (VST/AU)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That IS strange. I tested and can confirm that Anvil runs fine in T3048 so the problem must be with T4050!

Very nice clean amp sim BTW!
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Alu, this might be the most realistic sounding vst plugin I've ever heard on guitar and I am damn picky. For high gain, I am a huge fan of Overloud Th2 but this 2.1 version is making a real believer out of me. I don't know how but this is so much better than 1.0, which was already great to begin with.

The dynamics and punch are now so close to real amps I can't believe what I am hearing. And those are two qualities that vsts had not been able to touch.

The clean reminds of a nice chimey Fender twin reverb, but a little fuller sounding. The drive channels somehow really, really mind me of an SLO 100 I played to not long ago. Somehow this voicing reminds me of the SLO and I can tell the difference between all the Engls 5150s Rectos and Diezels. It has that tight throaty sound and that grit down perfectly but the dynamics in 2.1 are now beautiful.

I can't believe I'm saying this lol but bravissimo from the States!

So many developers throw out these very, very rough approximations of amp models but you pay attention to all those little nuances and details that any real artist could appreciate. Thank you Alu.

AC

AC222 wrote:Alu, this might be the most realistic sounding vst plugin I've ever heard on guitar and I am damn picky. For high gain, I am a huge fan of Overloud Th2 but this 2.1 version is making a real believer out of me. I don't know how but this is so much better than 1.0, which was already great to begin with.

The dynamics and punch are now so close to real amps I can't believe what I am hearing. And those are two qualities that vsts had not been able to touch.

The clean reminds of a nice chimey Fender twin reverb, but a little fuller sounding. The drive channels somehow really, really mind me of an SLO 100 I played to not long ago. Somehow this voicing reminds me of the SLO and I can tell the difference between all the Engls 5150s Rectos and Diezels. It has that tight throaty sound and that grit down perfectly but the dynamics in 2.1 are now beautiful.

I can't believe I'm saying this lol but bravissimo from the States!

So many developers throw out these very, very rough approximations of amp models but you pay attention to all those little nuances and details that any real artist could appreciate. Thank you Alu.

AC
No, thank YOU man, this really made my day!

Return to “Effects”