Public Beta3: Absoluhtely Everything

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

This is hopefully the last round of public beta testing for that major maintenance release of everything u-he. Public Beta2 left us with five or six issues and a tiny crowd of cosmetic niggles. After a few weeks of tediously catching those one by one, we think this is it.

Important information for owners of The Dark Zebra / ZebraHZ:

Installing Zebra2 v2.6 will overwrite your ZebraHZ 2.5 installation. This means you also need to install the new Dark Zebra beta. ZebraHZ then asks to be registered, using your normal Zebra2 codes. Recommendation: Retrieve your Zebra2 serial and ZebraHZ from our support site first, then install betas. If you do not have an account at u-he, we highly recommend setting one up!

Installers for Mac, Revision 1459:

ACE, Bazille, Diva, Filterscape, MFM2, Triple Cheese, Uhbik, Zebra2, Podolski

Note: All Mac VST2 bundles have been updated to install properly - Rev 1459.

Installers for Win, Revision 1459:

ACE, Bazille, Diva, Filterscape, MFM2, Triple Cheese, Uhbik, Zebra2, Podolski

Here's a preliminary changelog (not yet added to the installers):

http://www.u-he.com/downloads/Changelog1459.txt

some of the fixes
- On/Off Buttons in Filterscape and Triple Cheese work as expected now
- VST3 deglitched
- less nagscreen hassle in ZebraHZ
- an annoying source of notehangers is fixed

KNOWN ISSUES
  • installers don't work on MacOS X 10.5 Leopard. This seems to be a general compatibility issue. We will provide special installers for Leopard for the final release.
  • we can not reproduce a problem where the Win installer would create an empty Program Files folder. More info would be helpful (when does it happen during the install process, which system(s), installer location)
  • we can not reproduce an issue where Uhbik-P VST2 on Mac would not be recognized... maybe a blacklist issue?
Please let us know what you find :)

Cheers,

Urs

Furthermore:

Important: After installation every plug-in should show "Rev. 1459" somewhere on the editor. (We noticed that sometimes it was necessary to remove AUs first before installation but this shouldn't happen anymore!)

Beta installers for ZebraHZ will be available for owners of The Dark Zebra (you need to log into your account). We've simply added them into a subfolder of the normal zip file. Note that we've seperated ZebraHZ from Zebra to avoid any confusion with installers and what to install when. So in future you can install Zebra and ZebraHZ seperately, but you need to enter the Zebra2 serial number once in ZebraHZ as well.

Updates for ZebraCM will be sent to CM after release, updates to TyrellN6 will surface on Amazona once a new gui is designed ready.
Last edited by Urs on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Yeah.

The installers still create an empty "Program Files" folder on the drive where they are run from. A trivial problem that hasn't been fixed in ages... Uhbik even didn't do it, but now it does it too.

It seems that the hanging note issue in Diva is gone :party:

Oh, f*** yes! :D
You are currently reading my signature.

Urs wrote:updates to TyrellN6 will surface on Amazona once a new gui is designed ready.
Awesome.

nilhartman wrote:It seems that the hanging note issue in Diva is gone :party:
Let me know if you get any other. Ever.

I will ! Not a single hanging note since updating anyway. I was back to 1.1.1 because of that issue, I'm damn happy to be able to use the additional Transient Modes. And it's seems like she uses a bit less CPU now ?

Uhbik Mac VST2 has little issue - our automated binary patching seems to have a hissy fit.

Will upload fix asap.

Arrrgh... All Mac VST2 bundles are broken. Sorry for that...

Will upload new versions tomorrow...

Podolski didn't get a new beta? :)

Yay :)

AU running great in Logic 9.1.8 and 10.6.8.
You are currently reading my signature.

Downloads from u-he.com are VERY slow. Perhaps this is a popular download. I am getting "Network Error" in chrome.

Uploaded new versions - VST Mac is back up and running on all plugins!

Return to “u-he”