Hornet Fat-FET compressor plugin free with Computer Music 190

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Just a heads-up to let you know that Hornet's Fat-FET compressor plugin is free with the new issue of Computer Music, CM190. Check it out at http://bit.ly/cmmag190

It's based on the FET compression characteristics of the famous 1176LN limiter/compressor. The compressor model comes from Hornet's MultiComp plugin, which also does VCA and Opto compression styles: http://www.hor-net.com/plugins/hornet-m ... r-vst.html

Fat-FET is for PC and Mac, in VST/AU formats and is 32-/64-bit compatible.

Here's a video overview of the plugin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgiLWKn6K-s

And this is the new issue of CM that includes Fat-FET:

Any Qs, let me know and I'll do my best to answer :)

Lee du-Caine
Editor
Computer Music

www.computermusic.co.uk
Last edited by Lee CM on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CM version looks better than official one.
yzcoruhT

Nice

Hornet FAT-FET could make a nice name for a dog :

"HERE, HORNY... GO FET(CH) ! GO FET(CH) !!" :D :D
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

This issue is available to buy now :) Info and links are at http://bit.ly/cmmag190

By the way, we've got a half-price sale on back issues on Apple Newsstand and Google Play over the Easter weekend - the offer ends on Tuesday. Each issue is £1.49 instead of £2.99 (in UK money anyway :))

…And here's some specs/info on the plugin: http://bit.ly/fatfet

Gotta tell you, Lee... my experience with Zinio was horrendous.

I have bought issue 181, haven't managed to DL it... my mail about the issue hasn't been replied... as things stand, I will NEVER EVER buy from that site.
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Norton Antivirus blocks it saying it has an unknown cloud threat. I can't get it onto my hard drive to try it. Haven't found a way to white list it in Norton either.
My music is a fusion of jazz and funk. It's called "Junk"

Chrome keeps coming up dead every time I try to follow that Zinio link. And in a bizarre twist, the KVR tab was also nixed by Chrome when I tried to follow the Zinio link.

Hmmmmm...... :(
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Thank you very much, I bought the magazine from Zinio almost without any problem, the email with the magazine was catalogued as Spam in Gmail tho.

I understand all the people with problems buying or using coupons from Zinio, sometimes the only answer is to virtually buy from a different country (a different Zinio domain), that has fixed all to me, but sometimes the prices are a little different in a few magazines.

I just hope they fix very soon their system.

Good luck and thanks again. 8)

Just downloaded mag from Zinio, downloaded and installed the FAT-FET and already have it up and running! Awesome! Thanks, CM!
[Insert Signature Here]

I have to second that, for me anyway, Zinio has got to be one of the most out of control enterprises I've ever encountered on the web. Tried to buy this issue. Can't log on. Had them send me a temporary password. Doesn't work. Had them send me another temporary password. Doesn't work.

Oh, and their entire website crashes Chrome. I had to do this whole unable to log on fiasco from Firefox.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

tropicalontour wrote:Norton Antivirus blocks it saying it has an unknown cloud threat. I can't get it onto my hard drive to try it. Haven't found a way to white list it in Norton either.
Here NIS blocks the copying of the 32-bit dll from the DVD with a perceived "Suspicious Cloud 7" threat. But the 64-bit dll copies OK.

In NIS, you can exclude the destination folder from being scanned:
- click Settings, select the Computer tab
-- then Antivirus and SONAR Exclusions
-- add the destination folder (or the fiilename as if the copy were successful?) to the first two categories (scans and Auto-Protect).

But I think I'll wait until Hor-net deals with the issue.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Turns out the link they were sending me to log on with the new password doesn't work with new passwords...or something. I just went to Zinio directly and tried logging in and it worked. Still have no idea what the problem is with Chrome.

Their site is in need of serious rethinking, though. For one, I can't see any of the text boxes because the outlines are almost the same color as the white background.

A.M. Gold wrote:Turns out the link they were sending me to log on with the new password doesn't work with new passwords...or something. I just went to Zinio directly and tried logging in and it worked. Still have no idea what the problem is with Chrome.

Their site is in need of serious rethinking, though. For one, I can't see any of the text boxes because the outlines are almost the same color as the white background.
I use Chrome exclusively and have no problems when ordering from Zinio. I have no idea what you and others are going on about.
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “Effects”